Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

On one hand, Saraya's a fucking idiot. Lost FTE and ninja looted the mob. On the other hand...it's Chest...I mean...
Old 05-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Aviak

So If you went to the Grocery store and you found the most perfect apple you could ever dream of eating. The problem was it was to high on the pile for you to reach, Being so short you thought you would wait for mommy to show up so she could reach and buy it for you. So you stand back, staring at the apple with anticipation of getting it and eating it.
A tall strange man then shows up... and is reaching toward the apple, Before you could mutter some non-sense. He grabs the apple. Puts it in a bag and into his cart.
Now you must just feel mad. Saying to yourself, "If only I was a little bit taller, if only I had a dollar."
So at the check-out. The man is getting all his groceries packed away in the isle next to yours. When his back is turned you seize your opportunity to steal the apple from one of his bags. You get to take it home and taste the apple for a moment. But when mommy finds out, you get punished.
Can you justify this?
Old 05-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So If you went to the Grocery store and you found the most perfect apple you could ever dream of eating. The problem was it was to high on the pile for you to reach, Being so short you thought you would wait for mommy to show up so she could reach and buy it for you. So you stand back, staring at the apple with anticipation of getting it and eating it.
A tall strange man then shows up... and is reaching toward the apple, Before you could mutter some non-sense. He grabs the apple. Puts it in a bag and into his cart.
Now you must just feel mad. Saying to yourself, "If only I was a little bit taller, if only I had a dollar."
So at the check-out. The man is getting all his groceries packed away in the isle next to yours. When his back is turned you seize your opportunity to steal the apple from one of his bags. You get to take it home and taste the apple for a moment. But when mommy finds out, you get punished.
Can you justify this?
Congrats, sir.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you justify this?
Yeah, but it wasn't in his bag, was it?
It was still on the display.
Just sayin'.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Can you justify this?
Depends. Apparently if the child was guilded, the tall man would have noticed him.

And what would happen if that apple fell out of his bag or rolled off the counter before he bought it?
Old 05-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends. Apparently if the child was guilded, the tall man would have noticed him.
If any guilded enchanter were there without a force, BDA still would have FTE'd it with their force that was there. Any other guild has, would and will do the same in the future. What happens if BDA waits around for you to muster your force and then TMO or IB or Taken or Azure Guard or Europa or Asgard or any other guild sees it up and comes in. Are you going to win all their sympathies too, or are they just going to FTE it like it's been done for the entire history of this mob on this server?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

/pras Saraya

down with chests Evil Empire, camp stealing poor casuals who've clearly waited longer.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

*not a justification*

But, you say there was only 5 BDA in zone, and Priscilla wasnt in the kill group? WUT?

Unless I misread?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*not a justification*

But, you say there was only 5 BDA in zone, and Priscilla wasnt in the kill group? WUT?

Unless I misread?
You misread. When I zoned in, there were ~5 of us in zone. I believe, but can't prove, nor would I bother if I could, but I believe Saraya's screenshot was taken after I had already zoned in and done /who. I believe, but can't prove, and wouldn't bother if I could, that Saraya zoned in after me. Then the rest of our people probably zoned in after her. Not really relevant anyway; Saraya's own screenshot shows she didn't have the numbers in zone to kill the mob before we did. Saraya said as much herself. The issue here is apparently that Saraya thought simply saying "i've got people coming" is sufficient to keep everybody else away from an epic mob for like 10 minutes. She tells this story all about how long we were all standing there with our thumbs up our asses, the corpse collecting dust and the wallpaper of Neriak peeling because we're sooooo slooooow to pull, so why didn't her people get there faster?

Besides that, who cares who was grouped? Let's say this happened: BDA assumed no one was shady enough to ninja the loot and didn't put too much effort into making sure the chanter was in the kill group, OR BDA assumed if someone was shady enough to ninja the loot we had FTE and it would be returned to us anyway and didn't put too much effort into making sure the chanter was in the kill group. So what? Does that matter? Does that change anything?

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Last edited by Kekephee; 05-03-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Old 05-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Large Rat

I was there for quite some time. Not before her but as u all understand there is no waiting on thease mobs . I lost both vessel and verina to others before that were faster to muster a force. Did i go and ninjaed ? No i didnt as for the corpse colecting dust: i perma clicked it for like 2 min. You want to tell me that u clicked one time and instantly got the piece? U sat on the corpse and did the same so much about it "colecting dust".

This was the most studid thing i have ever seen and i Played for 6 years on life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Prici
Closed Thread