Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

aint nuttin gonna happen.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because he is bitter about being raid banned doesn't mean he can slander any of the staff
Tell me why I can't slander staff again?
1. It would be Libel
2. For it to be Libel it would need to be false.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me why I can't slander staff again?
For someone as active in RnF as you are, I would think you'd at least take the time to ready the stickies?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131433

Quote:
You may under NO CIRCUMSTANCES at any time:

1. Attack or talk shit about the staff. IF you wanna participate in that then I suggest you do it in a forum where I am not a moderator.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For someone as active in RnF as you are, I would think you'd at least take the time to ready the stickies?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131433
Define attacks and talking shit. Does the truth qualify. Simply relaying facts isn't an attack or "shit-talking".

Thanks kiddo!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Kobold

It's shit talking unless you can. . . "prove it".
Old 11-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

At a certain point and time we all get rustled and blame Rogean cuz his name is on the sign out front
Old 11-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At a certain point and time we all get rustled and blame Rogean cuz his name is on the sign out front
Nope, not we all. Just some.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

At a certain point all the try hards do?

You got a point.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well "the buck stops here" has value. This isn't about "rustled". The way I see it, its his server and he can run shit how he wants. Just don't lie about it.
I don't care if he shows or has shown favoritism in the past. Just don't pretend you don't/haven't. Eashan, Saratoga and other IB being able to two-box or being shown a logout bug in WK so him and other IB's could in essence succor across WK without a porter doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Of course back in those days it probably helped them get to Vox faster. So it does have value for a fair competition perspective.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Holy shit that was like 4 years ago you still mad? You weren't even a raider back then and they fixed that bug long before tmo mattered

Also you don't even have your allegations right

Wasn't a log out bug, you just ran into the water back toward nk and it would insta port to succor spot, after they fixed that you could cast sky port and would succor group

No idea if rogean was the one to show us but I doubt it, more likely secrets or nilbog

Only reason you're bitter is because you didn't have the opportunity to utilize any of this stuff for a raid group
Closed Thread