Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

I like how you say that you know you're going to be trolled. Then, when you are, you get all upset about it. /le sigh
Old 10-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

next time, get a SS with timestamp on it. Next step, have your monk FD train them
Old 10-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I hate how everyone wants "proof" and "a reliable source." I hate that we live in a society that doesn't allow a guy to cry.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Hm, this is an interesting perspective on what happened. I wonder why management didn't agree when it was petitioned. Either way, you're welcome for the clerics we rezzed, happy to help another guild get on their feet.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, I realize this is not valid without a screenshot. Plz dont bitch about not having one. [/B] All you forum trolls just take it easy.
If it's not valid, why post it?

je ne understand pas.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's not valid, why post it?

je ne understand pas.
First of all, I shouldn't have used the word "valid" becuase validity has nothing to do with it. What I should have said is credibilty. Without a SS there is none. As I stated in my original post, the intent was not to prove anything since this cant be done w/o a SS. I only hope to support the like-minded and warn others that TMO will engage in foul play at your expense. Whether they believe me or not is their choice I suppose.

However, SS or not, it doesn't mean that what I've said is untrue or unworthy of being posted.

Given the anal nature of the forum community, I regret not having a SS to post. Once again I must ask the trolls to keep their forum boners in their pants and not jump at every opportunity to completely miss the point and post "QQ" or "Proof Plz".

Continue with standard, unneccessary post-flame conversation.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuckin crybabies, so annoying.

We already know the standard bitch posts, Terragon. "PEW PEW" and "fuck proof". Come up with something more creative.
Fixed ^^
(btw, its weird as shit to talk in the 3rd person)

Quote:
Better yet, go through and post QQ on every flame post just so we know you're reading them
That's what I already do and little babies like you jump on my stick every time because you thrive on drama and bitching like a little girl.

There IS an MMO for pussies brew and its new so you can get leet quick and training IS NOT allowed - unless its your butt of course <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hm, this is an interesting perspective on what happened. I wonder why management didn't agree when it was petitioned. Either way, you're welcome for the clerics we rezzed, happy to help another guild get on their feet.
GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..

As for the rezzes - you offered to rez us after intentionally training us, taking the mobs we were engaging and leaving the zone completely emtpy. Gee, thanks for the clutch rez that u offered out of guilt so you'd look like a decent person.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:12 PM
Skeleton

Swisha, you fake a post by me, quote it, and say im the one causing drama? unbelievable.

You post on ppls flames just to make them mad and u dont think that's being a bitch-ass drama queen? Your entire being here shows that you thrive on drama lol. There's no other reason for u to be here.

I've only made 1 thread on here and it was for a legitiment reason, to inform the public. You're just wasting everyone's time and being completely irrelevant.

Im just trying to get you to go away. so plz, do.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

That was just a fun post. Here have some meat with that whine of yours.

Quote:
GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..

As for the rezzes - you offered to rez us after intentionally training us, taking the mobs we were engaging and leaving the zone completely emtpy. Gee, thanks for the clutch rez that u offered out of guilt so you'd look like a decent person.
You are such a butthurt little whelp and for all the shit talk you are doing here its pretty fucking lame to wipe to 5 mobs in hate, BTW. All you have done here is make rash generalizations followed by a round of staff bashing all of which is completely unsubstantiated.

Shit happens in the planes and if you can't handle a few mobs showing up in your camp at any time you should really just quit raiding. You've got some real nerve to make a bunch of accusations about the GM staff favoring TMO or any other guild for that matter because that is flat out wrong. You're just turbo upset because you expected to get your hand held and it didn't work out for you. Then to bitch about TMO rezzing your slack asses after you wiped to a couple of mobs that broke off their pull is really low.

That is why you are fail and that is why you are a little bitch - not because you ate my troll bait earlier and still couldn't keep my name out your mouth.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know anyone in TMO or know jack shout about em so I'm definitely not white-knighting for their cause at all - you can eat me TMO.

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Closed Thread