Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishahouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was just a fun post. Here have some meat with that whine of yours.

You are such a butthurt little whelp and for all the shit talk you are doing here its pretty fucking lame to wipe to 5 mobs in hate, BTW. All you have done here is make rash generalizations followed by a round of staff bashing all of which is completely unsubstantiated.

Shit happens in the planes and if you can't handle a few mobs showing up in your camp at any time you should really just quit raiding. You've got some real nerve to make a bunch of accusations about the GM staff favoring TMO or any other guild for that matter because that is flat out wrong. You're just turbo upset because you expected to get your hand held and it didn't work out for you. Then to bitch about TMO rezzing your slack asses after you wiped to a couple of mobs that broke off their pull is really low.

That is why you are fail and that is why you are a little bitch - not because you ate my troll bait earlier and still couldn't keep my name out your mouth.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know anyone in TMO or know jack shout about em so I'm definitely not white-knighting for their cause at all - you can eat me TMO.
swisha bud, you are the fucking man.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishahouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was just a fun post. Here have some meat with that whine of yours.

You are such a butthurt little whelp and for all the shit talk you are doing here its pretty fucking lame to wipe to 5 mobs in hate, BTW. All you have done here is make rash generalizations followed by a round of staff bashing all of which is completely unsubstantiated.

Shit happens in the planes and if you can't handle a few mobs showing up in your camp at any time you should really just quit raiding. You've got some real nerve to make a bunch of accusations about the GM staff favoring TMO or any other guild for that matter because that is flat out wrong. You're just turbo upset because you expected to get your hand held and it didn't work out for you. Then to bitch about TMO rezzing your slack asses after you wiped to a couple of mobs that broke off their pull is really low.

That is why you are fail and that is why you are a little bitch - not because you ate my troll bait earlier and still couldn't keep my name out your mouth.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know anyone in TMO or know jack shout about em so I'm definitely not white-knighting for their cause at all - you can eat me TMO.

I like this post for two major reasons. 1.) Lol @ turbo upset. and 2.) "You can eat me TMO" --bhahahahah

This thread delivers

Oh and I don't have an opinion on TMO.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Banned

Terrabong is mad cause his crew can't handle Ire Ghasts
Old 11-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Aviak

I guess he had brought in alittle bit of forum drama, was getting mad bored. But the referances used was pretty weak. In future build a big case and dish it out then. More entertaining. Whining about one little incident doesnt prove much.

PS. TMO please pull your cock out of terra, he/she hurting hard.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Skeleton

Just letting you know to watch out for TMO. Dont want everybody in hate to have the same experience I did. I Thought I made this clear already.

Swisha - work on your reading comprehension. You've convoluted everything I've said in the initial telling of events. I know it's easy for stupid ppl to just form a premature assumption and get mad about it instead of paying attention to detail and seeing the situation for what it really is.

I never accused a GM, generalized or bashed. I just told what happened. If you took it that way, well, I guess im a good writer.

Im sry if all you douchebags don't like it. Wiping when a monk FDs 5 mobs on your small raid force that is already fighting and CC'ing is cool. why would anyone be mad about that?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

You are mad because you could not rise to the occasion, sir.

It's alright though bud! While you were mastering reading comprehension and brewing up another little matter-of-fact response to try and re-rail this pathetic attempt at SOMETHING of yours I was getting my PHD in street pharmacology and fucking older women.

After reviewing the case I have come to a decision about this matter. I'm going to write you a prescription. I want you to get this shit filled at your nearest trap house. You have a small raid so you want them to be AT THEIR BEST and avoid wiping!

Your tanks and melee dps, they need two hits of this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your priests and silks, moar of this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 11-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Skeleton

Well, I had a solution. That was to post here and hopefully get monks to stop training us. Ended up bein more of a problem tho thanks to a certain someone.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I had a solution. That was to post here and hopefully get monks to stop training us. Ended up bein more of a problem tho thanks to a certain someone.
I'm gonna try to help you out here terragon. If you are going to post something like this, it's best not to feed the trolls, which is basically what every response you have put so far has done. I don't necessarily think much was wrong with your initial post, but I now hate you for all your subsequent ones.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Skeleton

Ahh I see. It's like the "don't feed the birds" sign at public parks. cause then they only become more annoying. The relationship is clear.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm imagining you wiggling your finger at this monk running by you with a little Swishahouse devil head over his shoulder screaming about play nice policies as you say "certain someone" in an old person voice like the guys who get busted on Scooby Doo.

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Closed Thread