Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Old 07-31-2014, 12:31 AM
Orc

Is there any possibility that we work up some sort of utility that pulls directly from the server logs in EC /auc channel and exports to this service?

On a different note, I run your app nonstop when I am in EC, but I don't think it works a lot of the time(ever?). Is it only EST timezones that are supported?
Old 07-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Yea, if you send in timestamps from a timezone behind EST, and it has received auctions with a future dated timestamp it will disregard your entries (to avoid having someone upload an old log and overwrite newer data).
Old 11-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

This tool is great. One suggestion would be to make player names a link, so I can see a historical logs to all of their EC WTS / WTB chats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2014, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've done my best to configure the browser and all relevant extensions but can't see to get ahungry to stop autopopulating the "It seems your ad blocker is interfering with the site functionality.

Please disable your ad blocker to ensure you receive the full realtime logger experience." error
Old 11-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've done my best to configure the browser and all relevant extensions but can't see to get ahungry to stop autopopulating the "It seems your ad blocker is interfering with the site functionality.

Please disable your ad blocker to ensure you receive the full realtime logger experience." error
Do you have an AdBlocker installed? (AdBlock Plus, Ghostery etc.) or running traffic through an ad filtering proxy like privoxy/squid?

If so, you need to disable or whitelist http://ahungry.com
Old 12-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have an AdBlocker installed? (AdBlock Plus, Ghostery etc.) or running traffic through an ad filtering proxy like privoxy/squid?

If so, you need to disable or whitelist http://ahungry.com
Yes, I do have that extension. I went ahead and deleted that AdBlocker extension entirely and I'm getting the same results/error. Any idea? Really frustrating to manually refresh the page and quickly glance down it before it populates the webpage with the error. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Banned

site is unusable:

Tried to whitelist site / disable all add ons --> still receive error "It seems your ad blocker is interfering with the site functionality. Please disable your ad blocker to ensure you receive the full realtime logger experience."

Then I open up internet explorer which I do not believe has any add ons whatsoever --> "It seems your ad blocker is interfering with the site functionality.Please disable your ad blocker to ensure you receive the full realtime logger experience."
Old 12-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Working fine for me currently.

Krey
Old 01-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Kobold

where has the advanced search gone? has this feature been dropped?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Orc

I had the same issue and whitelisted the site; it's working fine for me after doing so. Are you using ABP or some other blocker that's 3rd party to block ads?

I also came here to check up on the advanced search functionality, it seems it's been removed?? =( Was there a problem with it working correctly on the site the way it's currently implemented? Or do we have to include those parameters in the search box somehow in order to see the search results? I don't mind having to do that, a link to some instructions on how to do so would be good though, if you can do it that way.