Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Kobold

Default Advice on White Dragon Tooth

Hello-
I recently came into possession of a "White Dragon Tooth" which allows you to right click and summon a lvl 49 necro pet, 1 charge, no level restrictions. I was wondering if anyone has had previous experiences with where they used theirs, methods they used while the pet was active, or basically just any advice they can give to a player who is contemplating where/how to use theirs. I intend on starting a brand new character, either druid or shaman for this. Any advice or tips would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank You
Old 10-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Orc

get another so you can vender recharge imo!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Kobold

If i understand correctly, use it once and it's done, not rechargeable. so i wouldn't really put that my faith into this item.

the pet is 30ish so with that in mind i'd probably just use it at 20 something....
Old 10-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Banned

That pet can mess up spectres pretty well, if you pace yourself or have healer assistance you could grind pretty hard.

Otherwise, I'd just pop it in guk/dalnirs and go to town
Old 10-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Use it to PL an evil character that isn't KoS at the Overthere outpost. OT has a huge range of mob levels so you can start with the lower level stuff near the fort and work your way to the higher level stuff. Plus, if you get in trouble you can drag your pet back to the guards or golems. Buffs are always going to be a plus, and I'd recommend those lifetap proccing staves from Kaesora as well for pet heals.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

Buy all your spells ahead of time, get a high level toon to 'pull' for you..

Set up shop in Mistmoore during off-peak hours.. completely destroy pond + graveyard ( with friend pulling singles). While unrest is a popular spot, it can only get you to 40.. Mistmoore can probably get you to 50, with a puller, once you start heading into the castle area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Kobold

I love your signature. That's from MegaMan, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That pet can mess up spectres pretty well, if you pace yourself or have healer assistance you could grind pretty hard.

Otherwise, I'd just pop it in guk/dalnirs and go to town
Old 10-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Thank you all so much for the advice, I probably will be doing this on my own so I was trying to avoid using anyone else having to pull to me or assist me on this one. As for grinding in OT and running back to outpost, I like that idea, but i'll be playing a druid or a shaman, and I think that pretty much eliminates using the guards to help me as a possibility if im not mistaken.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

druids are good/neutral, so they're out of the question

but shamans are neutral/evil, so if you're an evil shaman (troll, ogre, iksar), you should be OK
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duneadx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you all so much for the advice, I probably will be doing this on my own so I was trying to avoid using anyone else having to pull to me or assist me on this one. As for grinding in OT and running back to outpost, I like that idea, but i'll be playing a druid or a shaman, and I think that pretty much eliminates using the guards to help me as a possibility if im not mistaken.
Then go to a midlevel dungeon and just heal your pet as it murders stuff
Closed Thread