Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Skeleton

Default Hi! Everyone!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself since I will now be playing on this what seems to be amazing server! A little back story. I played Live from 99-2004(ranger).I dropped out of video gaming all together and had returned about a year ago. Since then I had not been able to find anything worth playing in this watered down market we have today. Before finding this server I played SoD (I know, gross!) for quite some time over the last year. Lemme just say after 1 hour on this server I don't plan to go back to that. I made a gnome enchanter named Nuggetman last night and was able to get to lvl 4. Right now I'm torn between Enchanter and Bard. I will be playing around on both at the lower lvls till I can decide which character to main. So far things have been great. I haven't seen lag spikes and everything seems to be behaving as it should. I guess that's about it for now. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi and Thanks to all the people who put in the hard work to make this server possible and allowing me to join in on the fun.

-nuggetman
Old 10-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome to the server, hope you have a great time here!

Word to the wise: The forums here are mostly for people at work or in a boring camp to spew BS & pass the time. You'll find a much different community in-game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome to a great server =)
Closed Thread