Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I thought sandusky was in jail for child molestation??? WTF WAS HE DOING IN LAVASTORM???

^^ real issue ^^
Old 03-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's my point. This is obviously excessive and that guy needs to take a week vacation. I believe she was down 2 levels at that point which is a ton of pvp deaths. So, the problem is, excessive bind camping needs to have intervention, while bind camping during an ongoing pvp battle should be left alone.

Thanks for a great example.
appears to me applesauce should go plat blue. how people get rezzes or in these situations is beyond me. and im sure she/he has some good excuse like the "my little brother was playing"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Must be the lack of YT, Global OOC, etc. right?

It has nothing to do with this sort of thing:
known exploiter mad as fuck at other exploiters who exploited better than him
Old 03-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Wonder what the odds are of that player coming back to play

so Citychamp + Applesauce

-2 POP

wtg guys
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Kobold

that's pretty lame. I understand their are shitbags on the server and that's why I wouldn't put myself in this position (log out if you must afk).

agreed with the other comments. thanks for helping the server population. not only by directly harming it, but by indirectly scaring off other people that wouldn't want to deal with this kind of behavior.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Kobold

I do think that its the fault of the person who left their toon vulnerable to being killed. I don't quite know the consequences of dying on PvP. Perhaps some diminishing returns for killing the same player over and over?
Old 03-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think that when you have a limited population you would think people would want to encourage play, not discourage it.

Personally , i'd take my 2 or 3 kills and move on... but ive seen this before many , many times.

The eq pvp emu draws a " special " breed of gamer so theres no surprises anymore as to the levels of grief people will achieve. ( I've done worse )
Player told me when I was level 20 something that I would not be allowed to cross through Misty Thicket to Riverdale cuz it was his zone. Had never met this player before. I was a melee so I had no way to get by him, so I sucked it up and ran through East Karana instead to get to EC. Now is crying in thread about people griefing other people in his guild on PVP server.

In the words of Harrison, griefers complaining about griefers.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Orc

One of the unfortunate side effects of having an XP penelty for death in PVP. By the way, this is not pvp, and whoever did this is a total shit bag.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

bind camping is illegal
Old 03-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Player told me when I was level 20 something that I would not be allowed to cross through Misty Thicket to Riverdale cuz it was his zone. Had never met this player before. I was a melee so I had no way to get by him, so I sucked it up and ran through East Karana instead to get to EC. Now is crying in thread about people griefing other people in his guild on PVP server.

In the words of Harrison, griefers complaining about griefers.

Please post a SS, Fraps, or Lithograph of said event.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bind camping is illegal
False.
Closed Thread