Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Why have you quit?
Dwindling Population 73 30.93%
Lack of GM Communication / Followthrough on Various Issues 55 23.31%
Shortage of Quality GM's 37 15.68%
Missing Commonly Requested Features (Global OOC, LeaderBoard, Yellow Text, etc) 46 19.49%
Tired of Red 99 Playerbase 50 21.19%
To Long of a Grind 61 25.85%
Lack of End Game Content / Objectives 15 6.36%
Other (Specify) 25 10.59%
I still Play 84 35.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

because lovely and crew exploited everything ruining progression and were never punished

im back now though and glad to see the GMs are active stopping regular pvp and then admitting no rules are broken and then changing your name because they're there.

TLDR: GMs ruined server economy at launch and have moved on to ruining players names. GMs are probably the worst part of this server.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Banned

Lol someone is butthurt their name broke the rules and now thinks the server's staff is to blame
Old 03-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

While there is a lack of GM policing to counter the cheating, and the lack of coding is depressing at the least. I'd say its the player base that's definitely the worst.

Still here and going, but getting pretty discouraged.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Werent you recently banned on both servers for RMT, then tried to start a new account and act like nothing happened, then get banned from vent/booted from the guild because members do not want RMT trash in the guild?

(and serious question, did you RMT away that white dragon scale the "inner circle that has no respect for longtime members" awarded you a couple vox's ago?).

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
No I had blue shit stockpiled, and never sold 1 item I got from the guild, and certainly didn't need to. I didn't act like nothing happened either. I owned up to it and said it was my own fault. Majority of the guild sided with me, but couldn't say anything against Emumu the RPT'r. I also had a long discussion with Amelinda afterwards. You jackasses have nothing to back up anything lol. Taking shots in the dark, and making things up as you perceive them to be.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Banned

Give you my wizard to turn them in and if they get bant.

Man of my word.

PS: She's a beaut.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I had blue shit stockpiled, and never sold 1 item I got from the guild, and certainly didn't need to. I didn't act like nothing happened either. I owned up to it and said it was my own fault. Majority of the guild sided with me, but couldn't say anything against Emumu the RPT'r. I also had a long discussion with Amelinda afterwards. You jackasses have nothing to back up anything lol. Taking shots in the dark, and making things up as you perceive them to be.
You don't want the screenshots posted, you should really watch your mouth. There's a LOT on you, and that's why you are banned. The only conversation you had with Amelinda, was about who else you could bring down with you to try to lessen your sentence. If you had anything on anyone else in Nihilum, you would have thrown them under the bus to try to prevent losing your income. You're the only one gone tho!

Reality is nobody has sided with you, you are yesterday's news.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Orc

I still play, however the EXP grind and lack of population is really discouraging. I am almost afraid to carry on because im worried that our server is on borrowed time. Its also not really advisable to pvp other people in your range, because you NEED people to level up. There are so few people running around in the 20's that ganking them will come back to haunt you when you cant find anyone to group with.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't want the screenshots posted, you should really watch your mouth. There's a LOT on you, and that's why you are banned. The only conversation you had with Amelinda, was about who else you could bring down with you to try to lessen your sentence. If you had anything on anyone else in Nihilum, you would have thrown them under the bus to try to prevent losing your income. You're the only one gone tho!

Reality is nobody has sided with you, you are yesterday's news.
Try to lessen my sentence? What are you talking about rofl, delusions of granduer and jealousy.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Banned

Told you those guys didn't care about you. They do all the most dishonest shit in the world and refuse to know you when you get caught.

Turn them in Natural.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Natural won't talk to me in vent anymore because I've never backed down to any of his bs and even laughed in his face in a room full of most of the clan when he claimed to be #1 enc on the server. The 3 best enc's on the server are still playing, and you were never one of them.

Now he's banned for RMT, lost hundreds in value of items on his accounts, and he's trying to suggest for a minute that if he had any dirt on anyone else that he wouldn't have turned them in order to save his cash?

Jokes jokes jokes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread