Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0
Nirgon- 1. ur supposed to be on my side.. 2. u havent played in 2 months gtfo

hovis- expand your vocabulary and learn to pvp.
Expand my vocabulary? Lmao. Learn to pvp? I shat on you every version of the box. Stop acting like a god king
Old 04-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Expand my vocabulary? Lmao. Learn to pvp? I shat on you every version of the box. Stop acting like a god king

you so good I dont even kno who you are.. 1 thing for sure though.. you cant be mad or bad though
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

Holobad explain something to me how is it 4v2 if they had an oor wizard?? and stop using my name in your arguments I've copyrighted mad and bad for my uses only if caught again will sue your asses. Holobad also keep up the good work on the pvp in forums bros.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad and Bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holobad explain something to me how is it 4v2 if they had an oor wizard?? and stop using my name in your arguments I've copyrighted mad and bad for my uses only if caught again will sue your asses. Holobad also keep up the good work on the pvp in forums bros.
what is your ingame name?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is your ingame name?
You couldnt tell by the stupidity it is mellowyellow?

let me break this math down for mellow right quick...

MELLOW. I TALK SIMPLE WORDS.

7 TOTAL PEOPLE

Holo Has 2. TWO..

FF has 5. FIVE..

1 FF is OOR Wizard(cheesy).. ONE..

5(FIVE) - 1(ONE)= 4. FOUR FF.

4 FF v 2 HOLO..

fyi.. Freez is tryn to be just like you mellow.. talks terrible shit talk and then just dies..
Old 04-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Banned

I still root for morning from the bleachers.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
expand your vocabulary and learn to pvp.
EMPHASIS ON THE FIRST PART, ESPECIALLY FOR ALL YOU FORUM WARRIORS
Old 04-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Still funny you seem to know who I am in game. Without Smallmee holding your hand morning don't think you've gotten a kill on any nihilum your bad and mad at this game when is your quitting post coming (Hopefully soon). Haven't it hit you yet that your guild is horrible at pvp. It's bad enough getting spanked by a bluebie (supposed) guild, but to get your asses handed to you buy ff to wow that means it's about time you guys had a mass wrist cutting get together. But hey keep up the pvp forums bro seems to be working out for you guys. Maybe if your nice enough to hellokitty they'll ally with you guys lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad and Bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still funny you seem to know who I am in game. Without Smallmee holding your hand morning don't think you've gotten a kill on any nihilum your bad and mad at this game when is your quitting post coming (Hopefully soon). Haven't it hit you yet that your guild is horrible at pvp. It's bad enough getting spanked by a bluebie (supposed) guild, but to get your asses handed to you buy ff to wow that means it's about time you guys had a mass wrist cutting get together. But hey keep up the pvp forums bro seems to be working out for you guys. Maybe if your nice enough to hellokitty they'll ally with you guys lol.
what an awful attempt at a troll... your just rambling illiterate bullshit.. stick to saying people are mad and bad..

"[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], because all they do is kill me."
Old 04-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Mad and Bad at grammar.
Closed Thread