Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This poster had his identity exposed within 30 seconds down to his home address and bank account number. This poster was also exposed of scamming people in real life on car parts and owes hundreds of dollars to people on the internet. Now is in thread acting like white knight about a 27 year old emulated EverQuest game.

IRONY
At least get ur identities straight if you're going to continue to follow people blindly

Hijinx and Thrilla are two completely diff people that have beaten you down quite a bit ingame

Real life stuff, fact or fiction has no bearing or importance to anything in EQ, the mere fact to dig up shit out of context of the game your playing means you lost

Kind of funny to see the response over a facebook account getting posted, you'll do anything to disqualify the integrity of the server and the people that run it so you can tell yourself "ah it didn't matter anyway, that's why we quit"

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Banned

Come on holobad take your ass kickings and stop saying gm favoritism there has been plenty of nihilum banned and you make post about it but somehow there is still gm favoritism?? Fucking get owned left in right not only buy nihilum but now by founding fathers fuck sacks take your ass kickings get over it, and why are you still posting Heartbrand didn't you quit the server?? If anything you should blame your bumass leaders in holobad not the gm's for you guys sucking at pvp. But hey keep up the good pvp on forums bros
Old 04-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Yep except that wasn't me so... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Make yourself look a bit dumber.

Crazycloud?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Down inside dungeon 1v1 to druid with pet out, bout as bad and confused as Heartbrand.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you unbanned it, Selena was banned at the same time this was banned (he tried logging into it to confirm it) which was also confirmed by Amelinda saying that she didn't have the power to unban since it was an eqemu ban.

So... did you unban Lethdar and Selena? Or did you just post lethdar's current unbanned account status as a damage control measure while avoiding directly answering the question I had asked.
I honestly didn't look the account up at that time. I looked it up much later I took your words for it - you said you were banned so i went with it. I had 18 minutes to get my kids bathed, dressed, hairstyled and out the door to school. When i DID look your account up it was unbanned.

*shrug*
Old 04-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20+ of them spent 30+ days a piece on their characters, they are trying to justify all that time spent by spending about half that amount of time on forums before they eventually slink away in obscurity.

Collectively losing 600+ days of effort will result in some of those people having a lot of bitter feelings, we get to enjoy those feelings as manifest in forum posts. The most amount of effort put in is reflected by the most amount of QQ on this forums, hierarchy being Cast at the top of effort put in / qq put out, fiegi, smallmee, slathar, xantille, lethdar, heartbrand very close behind him in effort put in vs qq quotient.

This is the natural therapeutic process of getting over a great loss.
Painful truth stirred up a swarm of trolls, the post rate will be much faster over the next few hours while they digest the truth of this gem.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQtrader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very scared that I have all my bussiness information with email. I cannot take a chance on my personal informatio being put on blast from somethign that is supposed to be hidden. I will not be playing here ANYMORE and will not tell ANYONE about this server.

OH NO A TROLL ACCOUNT GONE?!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Banned

thread has potential for 50+ pages

and let's stop acting like nihilum are the white knights of the forums, god knows how many of these posters are nihilum's like "mad and bad" and "rydar" just too chicken to post on their mains.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly didn't look the account up at that time. I looked it up much later I took your words for it - you said you were banned so i went with it. I had 18 minutes to get my kids bathed, dressed, hairstyled and out the door to school. When i DID look your account up it was unbanned.

*shrug*
lots of words none of which involve IronLion, corruption at it's worst
Fire Giant

Server staff are great. Don't like how things are run?

You should ask for your money back imo...oh wait
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep except that wasn't me so... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Make yourself look a bit dumber.

Crazycloud?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Down inside dungeon 1v1 to druid with pet out, bout as bad and confused as Heartbrand.

Oddjobb almost died to a 46 necro when he was 50.
Closed Thread