Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Aviak

Smile LFG!

Hi All,

I have been on the server almost since it started. Was involved in the raid scene earlier on but dropped out of that due to RL commitments.

With those commitments behind me, I am now looking for another solid group of folks to play with. Not necessarily for raiding, but maybe just grouping for now.

A bit about me: ability to play daily from about 8pm EST to about 1am EST. I am currently a 56 shaman, decent gear. I would like to play with a solid group on a regular basis - PUGs are hit or miss.

Send a tell to Loftus if you have a group going on a regular basis in the 50+ range and could use a shaman to contribute to the group.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch out for him. Known cat lover. Welcome to hell.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Noone interested in picking up a 56 epic'd shaman for their daily grind group?

Very experienced player, no drama.

Look me up or send me a PM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

KC, Seb and HS are pretty much what is happening at your level. So just do a /who all in those 3 zones and maybe /tell someone is there are any groups needing peeps. I find you have to be on at from 5:00 am to like 8:am EST to get in a group. Later they are full.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi All,

I have been on the server almost since it started. Was involved in the raid scene earlier on but dropped out of that due to RL commitments.

With those commitments behind me, I am now looking for another solid group of folks to play with. Not necessarily for raiding, but maybe just grouping for now.

A bit about me: ability to play daily from about 8pm EST to about 1am EST. I am currently a 56 shaman, decent gear. I would like to play with a solid group on a regular basis - PUGs are hit or miss.

Send a tell to Loftus if you have a group going on a regular basis in the 50+ range and could use a shaman to contribute to the group.

Thanks in advance!
I havent been able to log in much this past week, but i have a 55 Warrior named Vadd, and a Shaman is always a welcome contribution to any group of mine, also works for a duo! /t me anytime, ill look you up.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Aviak

Thanks Vadd.

So the response I have so far is a 59 rogue, 55 warrior and 56 shaman (me).

Looks like we might have something here!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalesTeam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soo .. he logs on at 8pm and you're telling him that unless he is on at 8am and plays all day then no group for him?
In KC yes. Pretty much. Everyone of most of the HOT ZONES, Unrest, MM CoM, KC, Seb. HS only has on average 4 to 5 camps. With 5 people in each group that means if there is over 25 people in a zone tough shit. And in everyone of those zones there is a high level Twink from Hell that can solo a camp. You will be sitting till your ass falls off LFG waiting for a group at peak times of the day. If you are a Chanter, Tank you may have a better chance. A Ranger, Wizard, Necro etc good luck. At peak times we have nearly 1,000 people on now. Where you think they are all at. Sure isn't Halas!! They are in the Hot zones at 8:00 PM
Last edited by webrunner5; 03-17-2013 at 11:25 AM..
Closed Thread