Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

That's drug-addict-fisherman-mechanic to you

Good ass shot, I searched the image and got a direct link to 4chan
Last edited by georgie; 08-22-2017 at 11:15 PM..
Old 08-22-2017, 11:27 PM
Banned

didnt get from 4chan but a very good discord channel, i got a full folder of good shit but i cant post it here

have had a few people pm me, appreciate it. just tryin to pvp and xp, id rather make peace with you all than argue about old drama bs
Old 08-22-2017, 11:59 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2017, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt get from 4chan but a very good discord channel, i got a full folder of good shit but i cant post it here

have had a few people pm me, appreciate it. just tryin to pvp and xp, id rather make peace with you all than argue about old drama bs
Network is the best work
Old 08-23-2017, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why did you tell us about the people who PM'd you and that you appreciate them. You know the reply button for PMs work. Why are you so stupid?
Why are you so fucking annoying? You pop up out of the wood work any time I make a post.... I havent posted or been on these forums in months and here you are yet again grasping for anything negative to say in a friendly post in server chat.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so fucking annoying? You pop up out of the wood work any time I make a post....
Sad isnt it?
Old 08-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's just you show up about every 2 months or so begging for attention from the 3 people who actually tolerated you when you played on this server with some retarded thread. Like your next thread will certainly be "I'm quitting thread #123"

At this point we have all seen your game and it's pretty old.
Have not played here since last year besides logging on twice like i said. You seem really angry. Seek help.
Last edited by Viper7; 08-23-2017 at 09:49 AM..
Old 08-23-2017, 10:59 AM
Orc

Quote:
I think it's just you show up about every 2 months or so begging for attention from the 3 people who actually tolerated you when you played on this server with some retarded thread. Like your next thread will certainly be "I'm quitting thread #123"

At this point we have all seen your game and it's pretty old.
so fucking true, he's like herpes.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Scars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so fucking true, he's like herpes.
Lawl you do know I know who you are right...? You came to p2002 sucking my balls, asking for gear and help, got called out by people and quit. Boo hoo.

If anything you are worse, you have rolled multiple characters on p99 and other servers acting anon and new and even got caught being tune's girlfriend till he found out you were a man irl while in nilly. Yikes.

Anyway done with this thread. Cu in game.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Aviak

How much can I pay you to take him back?

Is it RMT if I'm paying to get rid of a player?
Closed Thread