Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.

See: Cucumbers
Cucumbers is probably the nicest, most easy going person on this server, but even he can't make Iksars cool. Sorry Cucs.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wear Blazing Gauntlets and as such will always have less potential dps.
Not very familiar with Warriors, but can't Iksars gain the same effect from Berserkers Ring?
Old 07-23-2017, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

No, berserkers is a click buff and the gauntlets are worn. There is no possible way for iksar to achieve as much ATK as the other races.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, berserkers is a click buff and the gauntlets are worn. There is no possible way for iksar to achieve as much ATK as the other races.
I realize this might be catastrophic to a min/max player that has access to the BiS items in the game, but honestly how significant is this to a iksar warrior's dps in the end?
Old 07-23-2017, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

With only 5 possible ATK items available at the end of this timeline, it leaves the iksars with only 4 instead. While the gains might be minor, it is like that with everything here. For raw numbers overall we are talking about a difference of 3 dps at most. A precision warrior in berserk can do around 140 dps to Vindi with 3 of the 5 attack items. I believe 145 dps will be possible with all 5.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

.................................................. ..
Old 07-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
With only 5 possible ATK items available at the end of this timeline, it leaves the iksars with only 4 instead. While the gains might be minor, it is like that with everything here. For raw numbers overall we are talking about a difference of 3 dps at most. A precision warrior in berserk can do around 140 dps to Vindi with 3 of the 5 attack items. I believe 145 dps will be possible with all 5.
I wondered if you had the numbers mapped out, now I know you do. I don't knock you for it, you take your craft very seriously and put a lot of time and effort into understanding this game as best you can. I don't have the attention span to learn the science of this game like you and some others do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

doesn't matter. Warriors use mallets for aggro. It's the current year.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the current year.

U an alt account fash or are u just strong poster?
Old 07-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Banned

10 atk from ragefire gloves (lol)

vs

~40 more AC that isn't affected by softcap
regen bonus

hmmmmm...........
Closed Thread