Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server wipe in weeks, not months.
will hyjal guild even get a dragon to wipe on??
Old 07-18-2017, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw getsome leaving from a mile away he has a history of it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...98&postcount=3

It came later than I thought, but it came.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NP man! My comprehension skills pale to yours, glad you set me and others straight.

I won't be referring to Hyjal and his new force as a guild again, instead it shall be referred to as "Hyjal's Almighty p99 Raid Force Contingency." Does that work?
Come on man, I asked if I had a failure of reading comprehension, you explained I failed to read between the lines, I said thank you for explaining. You don't need to comeback and rub it in, you pride yourself on being a nice guy.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on man, I asked if I had a failure of reading comprehension, you explained I failed to read between the lines, I said thank you for explaining. You don't need to comeback and rub it in, you pride yourself on being a nice guy.
I thought you were being snarky insinuating everyone lacked comprehension skills when reading Hyjal's plans of dominating the server... So I gave you some snark back!

Sorry man, this is what happens with interweb communications, hard to understand where people are coming from sometimes.

I don't hold grudges, even if you think I am less intelligent and lack your expansive comprehension skills. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***lol at me priding myself on being a good guy. That is funny Jim. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-18-2017, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Noble idea, but probably better to practice skills and cohesion on easier targets, first
Old 07-18-2017, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 07-18-2017, 03:48 PM
Aviak

We're going to save this sandbox one way or the other. Join the movement!
Old 07-18-2017, 09:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Don't join this guild.
Let me show you why.
This Hyjal is kicked out of AW last week. Why?
Because he log on a AM tagged troll war(Dovez) and trained AM on purpose during Vulak.(GM confired this. Same ip for Hyjal and Dovez)
Why did he train AM?
Because AM might trained AW during Vulak before AM' engage(but no proof)
Most people dont give a shit about things happend between AAs. What else should we know?
The troll war is not Hyjal's char. This war was in Doljonijiarnimorinar guild like 3 years ago. And the owner gave his account password to Hyjal because at that time he was MT of Doljonijiarnimorinar. Hyjal would play dovez sometimes if himself couldnt make it online.
Dovez is active recently. But Hyjal log on and trained his own guild! Detoxx was furious!!! Then Dovez is kicked out of AM guild and Dovez has no clue why. Fortunately people figured out what happened and GM helped confirm this.
Join Doljonijiarnimorinar..Hyjal will find a chance to fk you..even it's 3 years later
Old 07-18-2017, 10:34 PM
Aviak

Rather keep this civil in Server Chat...but if you insist....

Hate to burst y'all's bubble, but this has been in the works for months. I've been leveling an army of Mages and communicating with guild leaders and revising proposals for several weeks due to the fact that what you guys do to the server is BS. Joint raiding and rotating targets between yourselves is not what this server was meant for. All A/A wants to do is keep the status quo, and if y'all weren't so worried about what will happen in the next few weeks, these messages and downplaying of this server wide raid force would not be happening.

Enjoy skrewing over the server for the next few weeks while you can. It's coming to an end.
Closed Thread