Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Default 8th Ring war - NPCs not engaging, stacking on top of each other - grid issue?

Issue: During the 8th ring war, about half the npcs did not trigger an event after the charge emote, they just stayed far behind in the small valley.

The npcs that did charge in just rushed whatever was there, then all stood on top of each other like a totem pole by the wall.

I am guessing they should be at the very least standing in some kind of formation by the wall, not just a pile of dwarf.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issue: During the 8th ring war, about half the npcs did not trigger an event after the charge emote, they just stayed far behind in the small valley.
2 sets of the dwarves should stay on the top of the hill. 2 Paladins, 2 Priests and 4 wolves I believe.

Quote:
The npcs that did charge in just rushed whatever was there, then all stood on top of each other like a totem pole by the wall.

I am guessing they should be at the very least standing in some kind of formation by the wall, not just a pile of dwarf.
This is how it works on eqlive. If no giants are there, you're left with 2 lines of archers, and the rest of the guys on top of each other in 6 spots.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 sets of the dwarves should stay on the top of the hill. 2 Paladins, 2 Priests and 4 wolves I believe.
it was behind the hills actually, like halfway between the hill and the coldain camp, I think I took screenshots, I'll look later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how it works on eqlive. If no giants are there, you're left with 2 lines of archers, and the rest of the guys on top of each other in 6 spots.
resolved!
Closed Thread