Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Orc

Default Wenglaks Kkeak

Wiki has listed at 2850 HP. Has at least 40k.

Spells stuck on him, don't know if it was his regen but full 2k dots took him from 100 to 95%. Did not summon or hit hard, so ATK stats and level probably accurate.

Green con to 60.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Wiki is player maintained and does not reflect accurate classic stats in all cases or even p99 implementations.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Orc

I understand this. As a green con to a level 60, with multiple sources listing his HP at 2285 he is either severely underconned or his HP is simply inaccurate. He hit in the high 80s to low 120s, so I would assume the latter.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with multiple sources listing his HP at 2285
What sources?
Old 10-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Found some info on Wenglawks Kkeak,

Source:http://web.archive.org/web/200401271....shtml?id=5669

Quote:
just killed him.he is a big undercon.Took me 5 mins to solo him.must have like 10k hp
Quote:
Killed him 3 times, dropped the pauldrons each time. Those are definatly the common. He is indifferent to everyone, but he will assist the giants if you are KOS to them. He spawns in the back room of the bank. Sometimes he wonders up towards WL zone/bridge
And some chat dialog of Wenglawks speaking with 3 other merchant npcs

Quote:
While I was hunting in Kael I overheard him talking with some merchants.

Wenglawks Kkeak says 'Well well, how is business going today gentlemen?'
Wevek Redforge says 'What is it you want, Wenglawks? We're honest merchants around here.'
Kevelak Whitefang says 'I hope Bvellos finds out what you've been up to. Your head would look nice on a pike in front of Dragon Death Keep.'
Graggaz Fleshflayer 'You're not wanted aroung here, Wenglawks. Go back to your bar and count your ill gotten gains.'
Wenglawks Kkeak says 'Hold your tongues fools. How dare you accuse me of such things when I come here simply to extend an offer to you. If you are not interested in a proposition I am sure I can find someone else...'
Wevek Redforge says 'I'm not interested in any of your 'deals'. I won't end up with a knife in my back like your delivery man..'
Graggaz Fleshflayer says 'Watch what you say, Wevek. You might end up face down with a knife in your back if you don't deal with this knave.'
Wenglawks Kkeak says 'Very well then. I see you are all fools. enjoy trading with outlanders while you can. My business will continue to thrive long after they are gone.'
Wevek Redforge says 'Your days are numbered, Wenglawks. Enjoy them while you can. Rallos Zek does not smile upon traitors.'
Old 10-22-2014, 04:27 AM
Aviak

Not sure how much you guys care about info from live, but I just went and killed him and parsed it out.

/GU Wenglawks Kkeak in 47s, 5k @112dps --- blah 5k @112dps

5244 hp, so about 5k on live.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Project Manager

He currently has 6k in the db. Doesn't seem too far off.

Quote:
And some chat dialog of Wenglawks speaking with 3 other merchant npcs
This is in and working. Very rare to see it though because it takes him hours before he paths to those guys.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He currently has 6k in the db. Doesn't seem too far off.

This is in and working. Very rare to see it though because it takes him hours before he paths to those guys.
Awesome, Thanks Nilbog!
Closed Thread