Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, no leadership from TMO was ever implicated in RMT. The most senior TMO member who was RMTing (that I know of) was Crazyeyes, unbeknownst to the leadership at the time.
technically u wrong imp, Durison did too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] how goes that jeremy.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage always tries to play it up like they won and quit. But the truth is Forsaken beat them. They could have stayed alive as a guild but the leadership didn't have the willpower (because the loot system was designed to give the core all their items instantly). They burned themselves out by trying to be too hardcore, exclusive, and greedy -- that simple.

It's not that hard to wake the sleeper.
that is kinda a big lie . let me set this straigh for you.

By the time tmo broke , the oldest former active members of the guild was me on vonhammer , and portsche.

When i moved to rampage , i was fairly impressed that in loot decissions it was way more less political shit wich was tmo loot council . the proof , i got serverwide paladdius axe of slaugther over a warrior core member wanted it . and another ex tmo got a sod over a longer time player of rampage .

In tmo meanwhile i had to endure a block on items mostly because my class choice over other people wich had alot of friendship with officers.

i dont want to turn this into rnf so i will not drop some screenshots of ECcehomo rage tells when he found we killed pd , and i won the robe as paladin.
or some officers giving loot to newcome friends from live because they used to have the tmo tag .
Last edited by Arteker; 07-24-2017 at 04:50 PM..
Old 07-24-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont want to turn this into rnf so i will not drop some screenshots of ECcehomo rage tells when he found we killed pd , and i won the robe as paladin.
or some officers giving loot to newcome friends from live because they used to have the tmo tag .
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Oh...and A-Team was first guild to buy epics and VP loot rights from TMO during their reigning. Ha.
Old 07-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh...and A-Team was first guild to buy epics and VP loot rights from TMO during their reigning. Ha.
ahhh man sakuragi, i always was afraid how many fingerbonehoops he scored to buy all that stuff .Faz was angry as fuck over it[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2017, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuff
How you gonna leave out peace pipe like that?
Old 07-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

I realize that this server history leaves out Platlord and Stabbyjoe and the huge spreadsheet of 1000s of items and millions of platinum.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ight=stabbyjoe

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ight=stabbyjoe

If anyone can still find that spreadsheet that listed all the items and the millions of platinum, that would be cool.

The irony in reading these old threads is that a lot of the time, the players praised like Tecmos and Nordenwatch ended up RMTing off the server a year or two later.
Last edited by zanderklocke; 07-25-2017 at 10:03 AM..
Old 07-25-2017, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Divinity is not dead, but moved to Agnarr server. I thought that I was going to hate it there, but I made an account like a good loyal guildie and checked it out, since my guild went there, and it's not Sony anymore...

When I first logged onto these forums today, it was to share with ppl how much better Agnarr was, than what I expected. I was going to go into the hundred little annoyances that are *not* present, that I deal with on P99. (and I don't mean PoK stones; I mean a /who all LFG that is not disabled, group inviting across zones, spell graphics that actually look like what it is, grouop auto-reforming if leader accidentally leaves, and so many more) At first I thought it was no big deal, but after a single day, they really really started adding up, and I honestly didn't think they would.

But after reading this (and a couple other) thread(s) I now know why I'm not going to log onto P99, today or the near future, even though all my chars and hard-earned stuff is there; I'm going back to Agnarr. I'm sure I'll wander back to P99 one day, but not today. Or P2002 or TAKP...

Today I'm logging right back onto Agnarr for one simple, very important reason.

The People. Not the people there; they're nice, and happy with all that comes with newness and what-have-you, and I do like being around nice people. Its the people *here*; the toxic, resentful, well, angry people here.

I need a break from all the hate.
Last edited by talian21; 07-25-2017 at 01:36 PM..
Old 07-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by talian21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity is not dead, but moved to Agnarr server. I thought that I was going to hate it there, but I made an account like a good loyal guildie and checked it out, since my guild went there, and it's not Sony anymore...

When I first logged onto these forums today, it was to share with ppl how much better Agnarr was, than what I expected. I was going to go into the hundred little annoyances that are *not* present, that I deal with on P99. (and I don't mean PoK stones; I mean a /who all LFG that is not disabled, group inviting across zones, spell graphics that actually look like what it is, grouop auto-reforming if leader accidentally leaves, and so many more) At first I thought it was no big deal, but after a single day, they really really started adding up, and I honestly didn't think they would.

But after reading this (and a couple other) thread(s) I now know why I'm not going to log onto P99, today or the near future, even though all my chars and hard-earned stuff is there; I'm going back to Agnarr. I'm sure I'll wander back to P99 one day, but not today,

Today I'm logging right back onto Agnarr for one simple, very important reason.

The People. Not the people there; they're nice, and happy with all that comes with newness and what-have-you, and I do like being around nice people. Its the people *here*; the toxic, resentful, well, angry people here.

I need a break from all the hate.
>"we here on agnarr are not toxic and resentful or angry"
>comes back to p99 and makes a toxic, resentful post on a nice thread dedicated to server memories and comradery

Please keep your hatred, toxicty, and flames and put it in RNF where it belongs. This is server chat, and this is a particularly nice thread in server chat. Or, just don't post here anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2017, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

I'm liking TAKP so far.