Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey skarry bro I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU STOLE MY DARK ELF ILLUSION BRO FOR YOUR TROLL ALT BRO CUM FIGHT ME BABE

love u [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won that mask fair and square you trifling little hobbit.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 07-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

I played on this server starting in 2008 2 weeks after it's opening. I remember some of the first hate and fear raids and the entire raid being in dark elf illusion. It was terrible. I refused to get a mask for any of my toons because it was just dumb seeing only dark elf. I see why they nerf this because in reality it is only cool if you can't get one and that makes seeing a DE ranger or w/e cool. But when anyone could get one it was lame and ruined the race feel of the game.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Fyi I had an original human mage named Houdini. Who got banned shortly into the server I don't even remember what for. Would be cool to get my mage back.

My brother and I played he was Merllin high elf wizard if anyone remembers us.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

definitely both names deserving bans for violating p99 naming conventions, thanks for playing.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
definitely both names deserving bans for violating p99 naming conventions, thanks for playing.
... point of my post was to let people know that guise for all is super lame. Maybe find an old friend. Not to make the biggest nerd in eq mad jealous of my char names...
Filbus mad because you never got a guise? They are lame if everyone like you has one mang
Last edited by hillgiantchamp; 07-25-2017 at 11:21 AM..
Old 07-25-2017, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillgiantchamp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filbus mad because you never got a guise? They are lame if everyone like you has one mang
Yeah Filbus! Why you so mad mang! Little angry hobbit need to stop being so mad...
Old 07-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

please do not try to interpret the complex gyrations of love between Skarry and me. You have only failed and made yourselves look like fools. Dear Skarbro and myself have a long history of trust and comradery which was only strengthened by his narrow win on a DE mask roll. Please do not front on my intimate relationships, which may appear flatulent with petty rage at times. This is a mark of respect, like skunk musk sprayed upon your lover before the Tomato Festival in the town of Bunol. You may now PM me for help naming your new toons (for a price).
Closed Thread