Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvurwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they nerfed sea fury to decrease inflation (why else?) its probably likely a new server is farther away rather than closer imo
They nerfed it to be more classic; apparently someone found some old logs from classic Seafuries so they changed it.

But here's the thing: the whole point of Project 1999 isn't "blue", it's "green". The reason blue has always existed is to be a sort of test run for green so that they could get all the kinks out. Then someday they'd release green ie. the holy grail: perfect* classic EverQuest that progresses exactly along the original timeline.

But since that's the point, it's almost certain green won't be released until every last patch is completed, and even then it may very well be months after that before green happens.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-22-2017 at 12:59 PM..
Old 07-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But since that's the point, it's almost certain green won't be released until every last patch is completed
And when that glorious day happens, Blue/Red will be wiped.

Enter Green server, the new p99 project!
Old 07-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Pras Green.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

I like blue, but I am also not a raider anymore and am fairly new to the server. That said, I am looking forward to green if it happens. If it does not, *shrug*.

Trying out Agnarr certainly showed me the stark contrast between what is damn-close-classic Everquest and whatever the fuck DBG interprets as classic.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Aviak

I'm honestly hoping for a new server!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

I'll donate 15,000 usd if they engrave my name on one of the stones at qeynos gate.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristletoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm honestly hoping for a new server!
Launch it when agnarr locks... easy win.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll donate 15,000 usd if they engrave my name on one of the stones at qeynos gate.
If we pool the 10 + 15 that will be more than enough to do it. Cut me some checks and I'll get started.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread