Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

There is no reason other than greed that high value targets arent on a rotation schedule including all guilds that have a good chance of downing them. Insanity.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't go into detail about how TMO locked down every single epic they could (except paladin for some reason). Then insisted on outrageous prices for Epic MQs and Drops.

Oh yea -- and the guildleader and many others were caught up in a massive RMT scam. So that might explain some of the hardcore poopsocking. They basically invented LR (loot rights...no one even knew wtf LR ment when I played live.) and are trying to bring that shit to Agnarr as much as possible.

In fact, its pretty obvious all the old RMT guys are playing on Agnarr -- but they probably miss the old days where people needed to pay them for certain drops.

TMO had a core of people like Jeremy Irons and Tiggles that were complete braggard assholes on the forums. This didn't do them a lot of favors when they tried to save or re-create their guild later.

As someone that has made a ton of Krono on Agnarr....no one was a more miserable prick to try to trade with than Ecczen. I don't understand how anyone could like that guy -- his general disposition was shitty all the time. The made a hilarious hate site for him I can't find anymore. Maybe because no one will ever give a fuck who Ecczen is ever again. In fact, I probably didn't spell his name correctly, but it doesn't matter because no one cares.
Been a while so i will try to make it easy .

at the kunark Start, the dominant guild was transatlantic rampage, second was dark ascension, DA and tmo(back then a small size guild but growing).

at this momment VP was not released . TR and tmo feuded for a while . Tr begin to absorv other guilds Because it was at a very low ebb.

VP opens , the Train wars begin , back then vp was a not csr zone so wiping enemy guild with trains was the standard . TR had few good trainers but Tmo had edge with Necrious ,fazlazen, darkdeath, zeelot etc.

Truce is called and a rotation btween TR and tmo happens for a while.

While tmo is raiding sky, TR breaks and reforms inglorious basterds. and try to break the rotation.

Hell breaks loose and TMo superior numbers eventualy wins .

IB rmt in mass and move to EQmac.

TMo reing begins, few guilds try to make moves but got totaly crushed

This last for almost 2 years.

The froovygate happens.

Froovy was a beloved member of tmo , lots of players shared accounts with him .Froovy and others got caught duping.

p99 staff Bans him and any account he had touched , it involved hugue loads of players of tmo, and accounts with infranstructure of the guild .

TMO main competitor at this time was Forcefull entry .

Zeelot , goes on rampage and launch a ultimatum to the staff, Rogean is not stupid and ignore him . although he had the decency to admit not all tmo players where involved in the froovygate scam

TMO is reforged with zagum leadership,

TMO VS FE wars.

ib returns from eq mac and reforge as Rampage.

FE`+Rampage vs tmo. tmo starts losing ground.
TMO crumbles , but partnership btw fe and rampage breaks .

TMO merges with fe . shit doesnt go well for them, strong rampage with Hokushin and the mad bat shit crazed kegluas , breaks new tmo and start dominating.

TMo Fracture , division of old players and new blood grows , eventualy a faction of people breaks guild .

Rampage ends wining the long kunark roads(and Velious aswell[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

p.s the reason about paladin epics were cheap as fuck and sold by tmo as garbage was because there was almost no paladins back then. tmo just had a main paladin player for most of kunark . wich was Vonhammer .

my first post in years , im at ibiza and drunk and sentimental mode was lurking the forums.

If you reading this either from tmo, fe , rampage, and even fucking bda . thank you for the memorys of almost 5 years playing this server. for the good and for the bad
Old 07-23-2017, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been a while so i will try to make it easy .

at the kunark Start, the dominant guild was transatlantic rampage, second was dark ascension, DA and tmo(back then a small size guild but growing).

at this momment VP was not released . TR and tmo feuded for a while . Tr begin to absorv other guilds Because it was at a very low ebb.

VP opens , the Train wars begin , back then vp was a not csr zone so wiping enemy guild with trains was the standard . TR had few good trainers but Tmo had edge with Necrious ,fazlazen, darkdeath, zeelot etc.

Truce is called and a rotation btween TR and tmo happens for a while.

While tmo is raiding sky, TR breaks and reforms inglorious basterds. and try to break the rotation.

Hell breaks loose and TMo superior numbers eventualy wins .

IB rmt in mass and move to EQmac.

TMo reing begins, few guilds try to make moves but got totaly crushed

This last for almost 2 years.

The froovygate happens.

Froovy was a beloved member of tmo , lots of players shared accounts with him .Froovy and others got caught duping.

p99 staff Bans him and any account he had touched , it involved hugue loads of players of tmo, and accounts with infranstructure of the guild .

TMO main competitor at this time was Forcefull entry .

Zeelot , goes on rampage and launch a ultimatum to the staff, Rogean is not stupid and ignore him . although he had the decency to admit not all tmo players where involved in the froovygate scam

TMO is reforged with zagum leadership,

TMO VS FE wars.

ib returns from eq mac and reforge as Rampage.

FE`+Rampage vs tmo. tmo starts losing ground.
TMO crumbles , but partnership btw fe and rampage breaks .

TMO merges with fe . shit doesnt go well for them, strong rampage with Hokushin and the mad bat shit crazed kegluas , breaks new tmo and start dominating.

TMo Fracture , division of old players and new blood grows , eventualy a faction of people breaks guild .

Rampage ends wining the long kunark roads(and Velious aswell[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

p.s the reason about paladin epics were cheap as fuck and sold by tmo as garbage was because there was almost no paladins back then. tmo just had a main paladin player for most of kunark . wich was Vonhammer .

my first post in years , im at ibiza and drunk and sentimental mode was lurking the forums.

If you reading this either from tmo, fe , rampage, and even fucking bda . thank you for the memorys of almost 5 years playing this server. for the good and for the bad

-sneaksy and filbus go on massive crime sprees, to the delight of all
Old 07-23-2017, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you too, Von. Was always a pleasure playing with you.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-sneaksy and filbus go on massive crime sprees, to the delight of all
i still remember how i had to CR fillbus in sebilis with my stupid paladin after having him crying and beggin for 1 hour because he died halfway to disco. i swear i still have a screenshot saying you tmo people are the best after he eat my first use of a 90% rez in someone .

But i do aswell have a screenshot of chest doing cheers to tmo and doing shouts after we beat our first trakanon agaisnt TR eons ago(how change the world)
Old 07-24-2017, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a solid move at the time.

how could anyone know Detoxx was so desperate he would get down on his knees and become a Taken Dog. whoopsies.
dude, this makes no sense/
Old 07-24-2017, 01:06 AM
Banned

I always got along with TMO people. I still think you guys were the best [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

have fun in Ibiza dude and thanks for the Rez!
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-24-2017 at 01:13 AM..
Old 07-24-2017, 01:18 AM
Banned

double post cause vonhammer got me feelin nostalgic. miss the days of TMO. those were great days of RNF. Individual TMO were always good people.

god bleessss us all folks, the worst thing you can do for the raid scene is bear a grudge (ahem chest)
Old 07-24-2017, 08:04 AM
Kobold

It doesn't matter when it was all built of duping shit.

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Last edited by dude; 07-24-2017 at 08:07 AM..
Old 07-24-2017, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

going to guess the fte lock removal (didn't know this happened until just now), would be to minimize target spread and needed repops to realign targets. things gonna get killed lot closer to when they pop.
Closed Thread