Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Default Auction website?

Haven't played p1999 in several months, is there an active auction website that people are using right now?
Old 07-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

There's also http://p99tunnel.com, which has less data than ahungry but a much better interface.

Personally I'd recommend checking both (and the wiki) before selling any major item, as they all have different people submitting logs.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the wiki
I find Wiki to be the most consistent.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find Wiki to be the most consistent.
You can look at the Wiki, but don't use the Wiki Averages. Actually look at some of the logs because sometimes the Wiki will register 1kpp as 1pp and it throws everything off. This happens quite often.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can look at the Wiki, but don't use the Wiki Averages. Actually look at some of the logs because sometimes the Wiki will register 1kpp as 1pp and it throws everything off. This happens quite often.
Right, I never use the average off wiki.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:23 PM
Banned

I like to go into EC tunnel and then force people to Roleplay with me through tells. The better the stories they tell me and RP convincing the more I will adhere towards a favorable price to them. Non-Rpers are met with extremely high prices and often rudeness. I have no need for platinum in game and can easily make 5k an hour if there is some need. All this is to say there's literally no need for me to try and save a few hundred or a few thousand plat on trades so my opinion on this matter is probably useless to you, and still I encourage you to adhere to it because the tunnel will become a better place. PM me for advice on new character names, RP-styles, and how to Create Wealth from Rags (for a Price); also WTS Guild name <Kicking Snakes> taking bids starting at 10k
Old 07-25-2017, 08:34 PM
Banned

I will sell Kicking Snakes to you for 5k Caiu, only because I believe you are a champion who would make the most of it.

This offer ends in 10:00 minutes
Old 07-25-2017, 08:43 PM
Banned

no no, you've got it all wrong.

In EQ, Snakes do the Kicking.

You're leading the Kicking Snakes of Norrath. You're not Kicking the snakes. You're the Kicker... and the snake!!!

This is why, for the next 03:32 minutes I am making an incredible discount available to you.

For only 5k, which is HALF off my original asking price, this is a very special offer, you will finally lead the Snakes to Victory. Cabilis WILL reign supreme, and it will Kick its Way to the Top. This really has tremendous savings for you. I hope you'll see that by buying now, you'll be saving 5,000 platinums. Just buy now for 5k.

See you in EC!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no no, you've got it all wrong.

In EQ, Snakes do the Kicking.

You're leading the Kicking Snakes of Norrath. You're not Kicking the snakes. You're the Kicker... and the snake!!!

This is why, for the next 03:32 minutes I am making an incredible discount available to you.

For only 5k, which is HALF off my original asking price, this is a very special offer, you will finally lead the Snakes to Victory. Cabilis WILL reign supreme, and it will Kick its Way to the Top. This really has tremendous savings for you. I hope you'll see that by buying now, you'll be saving 5,000 platinums. Just buy now for 5k.

See you in EC!
He should take this deal. I seen the names of his guild tags recently and none of them hold a candle to <Kicking Snakes>.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

I've got a great testimony from Forums Poster Lhancelot, who confirms that purchasing Kicking Snakes will be a definite upgrade for the Iksar Caiu.

Act now!!

00:59 seconds remaining before this offer closes!
Closed Thread