Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Orc

Default Waz the ZEM reduced in Kedge recently?

I can't really tell since I've been 54 since the patch and don't know what to expect there. However, I'm hearing from multiple folks that XP is moving much slower than usual in Kedge, could any devs please confirm whether or not it was reduced recently?

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Historically the devs have been very tight-lipped when it comes to ZEMs (there's a reason the wiki still has the old EQ emu values listed instead of P99-accurate ones).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

It's good that's all you need to know.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-25-2017, 05:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Historically the devs have been very tight-lipped when it comes to ZEMs (there's a reason the wiki still has the old EQ emu values listed instead of P99-accurate ones).
I thought that might be the case, figured I'd give it a shot anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it might be that it *was* good, from what I've been hearing it seems to have been reduced considerably.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, actually, it's really bad now. Not even worth going here anymore haha...
Old 07-25-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

I got 60% in 2 hours 3 manning it. So idkk what y'all are killing but I have gotten 2 levels in a few hours killing there.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
I got 60% in 2 hours 3 manning it. So idkk what y'all are killing but I have gotten 2 levels in a few hours killing there.
How long ago was that though Tupakk? I'm thinking within the last few weeks it was reduced, likely either during the patch or when the bread runner quests were nerfed.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapalabrowns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't really tell since I've been 54 since the patch and don't know what to expect there. However, I'm hearing from multiple folks that XP is moving much slower than usual in Kedge, could any devs please confirm whether or not it was reduced recently?

Thanks!
I assume you already knew 54 is a double hell level?
Old 07-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I assure you the exp is nowhere near normal rates. I've done tons of PLing there, and today was a stark difference.
Closed Thread