Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a tip of the cap. /salute Alarti. You were annoying as fuck when we were in the thick of it years ago, but with time and distance.... I most certainly must begrudgingly respect you were a top notch troll and poster. Always wielding logic instead of deflecting it. Others could learn a lot...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2017, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a tip of the cap. /salute Alarti. You were annoying as fuck when we were in the thick of it years ago, but with time and distance.... I most certainly must begrudgingly respect you were a top notch troll and poster. Always wielding logic instead of deflecting it. Others could learn a lot...
/bow
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now I'm all for making fun of Chest and his delusions of grandeur ('member when tiggles posted that screen of him bragging to his magic the gathering friends about leading THE number one guild on p99? Back in Kunark? LOL!) but can't we find a better class of player to throw the dung? Unbrella, Chest and Detoxx arguing is like different scraps of excrement in some forgotten midden heap arguing about who is, ever so slightly, shittier than the other.

I haven't checked p99 in months... this is highly disappointing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit, I'm gonna have to trawl for that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know this is truth; as it's coming from Alarti, a guy who's the server authority on being #2 for years running.
Ok cupcake. Whatever helps you sleep at night. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...dominant+guild
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Got first 48 box in mail today in prep for Agnarr -- That's 48 x 12 paks. That's right. They see me boxing....
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest *always* comes through.

(And definitely thnx for switching to jammers. It has 30% less sugar that the standard box, and some of us have to worry about the sugar. I just praise God we don't do Capri-sun no more. Those are high sugar AND sodium.)

Sadre
Old 05-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How adorable to see 3rd or 4th tier players like Detoxx Chest and Unbrella arguing about e-peen things after a vast majority of worthwhile players already left.
Detoxx making fun of Chest for finally being #1 on lackluster competition is one of the most self unaware statements ever posted on this forum. That is basically the tagline of whatever guild he is in now. He only became a leader once every other leader quit.

Now I'm all for making fun of Chest and his delusions of grandeur ('member when tiggles posted that screen of him bragging to his magic the gathering friends about leading THE number one guild on p99? Back in Kunark? LOL!) but can't we find a better class of player to throw the dung? Unbrella, Chest and Detoxx arguing is like different scraps of excrement in some forgotten midden heap arguing about who is, ever so slightly, shittier than the other.

I haven't checked p99 in months... this is highly disappointing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor Alarti
Closed Thread