Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guild thats allowed to raid on the server they play on, what about you?
t-t-t-riple kill

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2017, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

damn page break, was supposed to be under the other 2 requotes

i blame drugs

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

Lotta fun raiding in Rustle when we feel like it.
Instances can be fun though too.Glad you folks still interested in p99!
Old 03-26-2017, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

I already got my first 2 cases of Caprisun for Agnarr. Feeling psyched. BTW: THANKS Chest.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lotta fun raiding in Rustle when we feel like it.
Instances can be fun though too.Glad you folks still interested in p99!
If by fun raiding you mean getting guild kicked for enforcing transparency and rustling leadership then yeah it was real fun.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by fun raiding you mean getting guild kicked for enforcing transparency and rustling leadership then yeah it was real fun.
I miss your rants.

#valakut
Old 03-28-2017, 12:00 AM
Banned

does live eq still have downtime?
Old 03-29-2017, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

How adorable to see 3rd or 4th tier players like Detoxx Chest and Unbrella arguing about e-peen things after a vast majority of worthwhile players already left.
Detoxx making fun of Chest for finally being #1 on lackluster competition is one of the most self unaware statements ever posted on this forum. That is basically the tagline of whatever guild he is in now. He only became a leader once every other leader quit.

Now I'm all for making fun of Chest and his delusions of grandeur ('member when tiggles posted that screen of him bragging to his magic the gathering friends about leading THE number one guild on p99? Back in Kunark? LOL!) but can't we find a better class of player to throw the dung? Unbrella, Chest and Detoxx arguing is like different scraps of excrement in some forgotten midden heap arguing about who is, ever so slightly, shittier than the other.

I haven't checked p99 in months... this is highly disappointing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How adorable to see 3rd or 4th tier players like Detoxx Chest and Unbrella arguing about e-peen things after a vast majority of worthwhile players already left.
Detoxx making fun of Chest for finally being #1 on lackluster competition is one of the most self unaware statements ever posted on this forum. That is basically the tagline of whatever guild he is in now. He only became a leader once every other leader quit.

Now I'm all for making fun of Chest and his delusions of grandeur ('member when tiggles posted that screen of him bragging to his magic the gathering friends about leading THE number one guild on p99? Back in Kunark? LOL!) but can't we find a better class of player to throw the dung? Unbrella, Chest and Detoxx arguing is like different scraps of excrement in some forgotten midden heap arguing about who is, ever so slightly, shittier than the other.

I haven't checked p99 in months... this is highly disappointing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In contrast, you did not disappoint. That is some epic weak ass rambling there. I'm telling you, I'm gonna go watch ....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2017, 12:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just a tip of the cap. /salute Alarti. You were annoying as fuck when we were in the thick of it years ago, but with time and distance.... I most certainly must begrudgingly respect you were a top notch troll and poster. Always wielding logic instead of deflecting it. Others could learn a lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Closed Thread