Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Myrcella Baratheon
thats it, thanks. Yeah I was upset when they killed her off the way they did.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

yea she was wicked hot i loved her too

the hottest girl was Ygritte tho
Old 03-19-2017, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

cant argue with that redheads are the hottest
Old 03-19-2017, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 players online
Old 03-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally saw it coming the minute they lost golems and we got 2 aons + BCG, and then topped it off with the PD kill where we got nothin but riles n smiles. what I didn't expect was that so many of them would jump into apex, especially that apex would let the toxic ones in to infest so many people already worn out and nearly at their limit due to the dkp system and how the top end of the guild operates. esp with all this alt questing stuff having to play their toons at the raid, that are geared by the guild, controlled and owned by officers/guild leaders.

"its in the best interest of the guild that i key my 5 rogue alts, that you guys all helped PL to 60 first for primals. then I can pass the info out"

now we have to PL 5 coh mages....also we are now power leveling 5 warriors for the guild. enjoy dat dkp.
you and your friends are equally toxic as the people in epidemic, the only different is you guys have autism, and epidemic are rednecks. your two peoples don't mix. I like how u think this is something to be proud of, or laugh at. Whats sad is your current friends had to much autism, i swear to god if i hear one of ur friends make an excuse that "he is just to toxic". im going to loose it, they have no idea they are the toxic ones for having elf beef.

This server sucks, not because epidemic joined Apex, this server sucks because thunderdome is autists enough to let all there potential allies join apex, because one or two people in that guild have major autism problems (its true, its true, im not trying to be a dick, but TD has some seriously emotional autists, i have repeatedly heard about these toxic elves that infect evrything? LOL, been here long enough to know whos toxic and who's not.

Thunderdome and epidemic both ooc'd eachother into a non alliance, forcing epidemic to join apex, the fact that none of u reached out, and let the 2 people in your guild dictate the future of the server. epidemic, your fucking retarded for not making more of an effort. it woulda been super simple to tell thunderdome that the problem isnt u guys, its the person who cant handle southern accents.(literally the guy in thunderdome with autism just cant handle it).

you're all to blame, specially u banksy.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you and your friends are equally toxic as the people in epidemic, the only different is you guys have autism, and epidemic are rednecks. your two peoples don't mix. I like how u think this is something to be proud of, or laugh at. Whats sad is your current friends had to much autism, i swear to god if i hear one of ur friends make an excuse that "he is just to toxic". im going to loose it, they have no idea they are the toxic ones for having elf beef.

This server sucks, not because epidemic joined Apex, this server sucks because thunderdome is autists enough to let all there potential allies join apex, because one or two people in that guild have major autism problems (its true, its true, im not trying to be a dick, but TD has some seriously emotional autists, i have repeatedly heard about these toxic elves that infect evrything? LOL, been here long enough to know whos toxic and who's not.

Thunderdome and epidemic both ooc'd eachother into a non alliance, forcing epidemic to join apex, the fact that none of u reached out, and let the 2 people in your guild dictate the future of the server. epidemic, your fucking retarded for not making more of an effort. it woulda been super simple to tell thunderdome that the problem isnt u guys, its the person who cant handle southern accents.(literally the guy in thunderdome with autism just cant handle it).

you're all to blame, specially u banksy.
So to sum this up you are calling members of TD autistic for not wanting to play elf quest with people they don't like on a 50 pop server?
Old 03-19-2017, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's what happens when u get ragnaros and brobb on same guild
actually this is what happens, when people on all sides don't realize what is right infront of you. It's poor leadership on both sides.

It's funny no leader could rally you all to one side, put aside the squabbles and get two, instead for the 15th round everyone who was in a position to do something, did nothing.

a smaller guild gets absorbed by the big guild, because the two smaller guilds refused to merge, based on 2 peoples problems in each guild, on a server with 40 people.

How do u justify 2 people over server health? who is truly doing the server a favor the guy who cant mute the guy that anoys him, or the leader who tells that guy to shut the fuck up and mute the guy.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

last time i checked there are lots of options to mute and never see anyone in ur guild u dont want to.

Wait, when pop hits 20, is that when u finally lose the high horse or? was 40 to high to care about that kinda shit? we gotta wait for 20 people?
Old 03-19-2017, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to sum this up you are calling members of TD autistic for not wanting to play elf quest with people they don't like on a 50 pop server?
yes, instead of bringing in the only other players on the server, muting the ones they don't like. sucking it up.

they just gave apex vulak.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's what happens when u get ragnaros and brobb on same guild
That's called fun. Enjoy it before sharia law bans it.