Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

It's a 50% flat XP bonus compared to blue if you're soloing, and a bonus 40% per person you group with on top of that. Full groups are an amazing thing. This only lasts up to 51 though, from there the grind gets more real.

Typically you'll find others in places like Crushbone, Mistmoore and maybe Unrest. All the myths of fungi twinks around every corner are just that these days, most of them don't log in anymore so there won't be much of an interruption if any [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Wow yeah a full group would rocket you through the lvls. Lol I will have to learn to be careful accidentally targeting teammates not to whack them in the middle of a fight. Sounds like once I get going I'll head over towards crush bone and check out the action there. Thanks for the zone tips.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

I recently came back and tried to level a character on blue to play with my younger brother, it was just brutal. Yeah red has a smaller population but the world feels more, well, "real" that way. 200 people in EC is just ridiculous, like 80 people in crushbone and not a mob to be had, all groups are full and the exp is so slow compared to red rofl.

IDK maybe because I'm a dad who works a full time job and has fitness hobbies and thus have less time to grind is really contrasting now with the unemployed teenager I was in 1999 or even the college student i was on blue before red launched, but the difference is very apparent to how much I can get accomplished in a relatively small evening gaming session between red and blue.

Coming from red I find it so mind boggling that people would afk right infront of the crushbone castle for literally hours, however people on blue are more likely to buff or port you but theyre also more likely to simply ignore others. IDK people complain about the toxicity of the red community but it seems like an actual community to me, blue feels like going to the mall a week before Christmas.
Last edited by Squire; 03-22-2017 at 12:42 AM..
Old 03-22-2017, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

When you have a loose 15pp start carrying around one or a few of these:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Crystallized_Pumice

Keep them handy in an inventory slot, use them to scare other players and remove negative effects from yourself as well.

Any earned money should be spent on whatever gear you can get your hands on with +Magic Resist. Snares/roots = death whilst combating MoB's and Players.

Godspeed young one and use /ignore judiciously for the wormbrains in global chat. <3
Old 03-22-2017, 08:20 AM
Sarnak

Thank you Feanol. That is the kind of advice I'm looking for. On blue you just never think of these sort of things but a clicky cancel magic items is definitely a must have.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

as another noob who is interested in red...I was curious if the ZEM's from blue are the same on red?
Old 03-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Alright, alright... you guys twisted my arm, im rerolling on red!
Old 03-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thunderdome is a troll guild now. Contact Balom or Avomon to get started and try to join his guild <Sanctuary>

Lots of new people leveling up right now.

Druid is a great first class, very versatile in PvE and PvP, but on red you'll find that you need to be able to play many classes at high level.

You're going to die a lot learning how to PvP, don't let it get you down.
Avomon is a Saint, be wherever that guy is

He gates iksars to Crushbone, powerlevels noobs and protects them from griefers until lvl 20

A+ dude
Old 03-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, alright... you guys twisted my arm, im rerolling on red!
whats your timezone and what class?
Old 03-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread