Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who asked for your opinions and a list of your fears? OP already stated he's excited that thre are some villains on the server.
Lmfao wtf, the person I directly responded to did.

Did your mother drink while she was pregnant you fucking retard?
Old 03-23-2017, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red would be way better if pop were 300-400. But as it stands now, it's a boring sack of shit. Terrible community too for the most part.
"This is a good opportunity to answer questions about myself that no one will ever ask."
Old 03-23-2017, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

As stated yes I do believe a pvp server should have some villains and a bit of greifing. That's what the game mechanics of a pvp server allow. As for population that does not scare me away and it shouldn't anyone. Yes it be nice for a little more population but in the end to have hundreds of people around me at all times is not 100% or even 50% of the reason I like playing eq in the first place. As for the server being top heavy...what mmo do you know of that any of its servers are not top heavy? They all end up this way. I'm a casual gamer so it's just something I have come to terms with. There are always going to be people that dedicate crazy amount of time to a game and seemingly have it all... also these servers are old so even a casual guy like myself that has been around for the better part of a decade will be a top end player just by defalt. Anyway I really like all the comments on this thread and keep some of the tips comming! I'll take any and all advice someone is willing to give.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"This is a good opportunity to answer questions about myself that no one will ever ask."
Except I didn't say anything about myself in that.

trolling be bad. you must be from red.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except I didn't say anything about myself in that.

trolling be bad. you must be from red.
Let me put the question together for you since you're slow. Dronuspk, what are your feelings about the red server?
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Why is this thread still going? You are just giving Swish more reasons to paste silly GIFs.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

thread is THRIVING
Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how many people posting in this thread are really Swish using fake accounts.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Mods can verify, this is the only account I've posted on (in this thread, just to get your tinfoil going).
Closed Thread