Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

o - really!? so vox/nag pop every 7 days precisely? i guess that could help .. thx for the info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2017, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Couldnt you just save time and roll on one of the ez mode emu servers & just solo them both within a few hours?
Old 03-24-2017, 03:50 AM
Fire Giant

I guess. But I am pretty sure I wouldn't have the same sentiment. Kiddo-me wouldn't be that impressed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have unfinished business with classic EQ and I need to finish it clean.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed all the time and you will never sniff one kill or drop without paying for it. Now fuck off back to blue!
Fuck you Tassador

wanna-be savage

dont be so rude, you give r99 community a bad rep

clown
Old 03-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador buddy if you want to insult me at least use insults i can understand - i have no idea what you're talking about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'll thank you for the precision tho, i'm guessing when the repop timer starts they park a ranger in perma/solB etc... makes sense i suppose.

i am not sure what you think my goal is and how it makes it "blue" tho o_o

i am genuinely interested only in participating in one of these two raids so i can kinda finish my EQ story that i started 18 years ago, when i was a kiddo and i was dreaming of killing a dragon (and they were the only two at the time).

now 18 years later i'm sad i never fulfilled that dream and because i have the time now (paternity leave) i thought i'd do it so i can close that book in my life. my impression being that XP bonus and aforementioned reason above meant that it would be easier for me to achieve that on Red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now apparently i was wrong and it'll be difficult either way; but no need to be rude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cheers --
Drugs.

U can do it but ur gonna be along for the ride not doing it yourself necessarily. They aren't always kept down but there are 3-4 factions even on the low pop with capability to kill them when they feel like it

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2017, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you Tassador

wanna-be savage

dont be so rude, you give r99 community a bad rep

clown
sorry you still play here and you're blue as fuck. This guy is trying to join the server to kill 32k hp mobs. Why is it so hard for you all to realize this isn't a red server anymore.

By the way the top guilds uses all you mules to gear up their alts. HAVE FUN MONKEYS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2017, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i kill them on spawn with a small group of friends; no one else on the server ever gets the spawn timers

you may not participate
Vox is up most of the time.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way the top guilds uses all you mules to gear up their alts. HAVE FUN MONKEYS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude nails it.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

It's not nearly as fun as it sounds
Old 03-24-2017, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

They get killed by small groups often enough.

If you leveled up to 52 you could probably find out who is currently doing one or the other and ask to tag along for nostalgia. At that point anything is possible.

It will be a very anti climactic fight though.
Closed Thread