Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

Question Undead Solo Guide for a Cleric?

Can someone throw out some info for undead leveling guide for a Cleric? My Cleric is 16 now, I want to solo off Undead as I level up. Anyone got any type of leveling guide for the solo cleric? I am sure Undead I could solo on easily.

- one thing I am assuming is around level 24 I can go solo Undead Guards in Paineel for solo xp right?
Old 02-28-2011, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

At your level, I'd hit up Unrest - first the first floor, then the fireplace. The only issue is that both are popular camps for groups, so if you wanted to solo, you'd probably have to pop in in off-peak hours. (Also, dealing with overpulls might be rough.) I think that the undertow skeletons in Dagnor's Cauldron are dark blue at your level, too, and those would be a lot easier to get alone. The Desert of Ro could work as well: mummies, ghouls, and dry bone skeletons.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

I would only suggest Unrest because of the xp bonus over any outdoor zones.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would only suggest Unrest because of the xp bonus over any outdoor zones.
hmmm had not thought of that. I wonder if my Dark Elf Cleric can make it over there from neriak? What am I KoS too on that trip?
Old 02-28-2011, 02:11 AM
Aviak

freeport ofcourse - go through tunnels
Old 02-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
freeport ofcourse - go through tunnels
You'll likely have trouble at the landing in Butcherblock as well. I'd just get a port. There's a druid merchant at the druid rings in Steamfont you can sell to, and the gnomes of Ak'anon may or may not tolerate you enough to bank.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 02-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Large Rat

There are a few undead in sro near oasis zone, do that until 18 or so. Then head to feerrott fear portal and kill drybones until they turn light blue (23?). In rathemountains there there undead you can go from 23-34 if you learn the camps/pulls.

I went from 34-36 in kith but kith is currently always daytime.

36+ you can probably just kill specs to 50 if you wanted
Old 02-28-2011, 02:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a few undead in sro near oasis zone, do that until 18 or so. Then head to feerrott fear portal and kill drybones until they turn light blue (23?). In rathemountains there there undead you can go from 23-34 if you learn the camps/pulls.

I went from 34-36 in kith but kith is currently always daytime.

36+ you can probably just kill specs to 50 if you wanted
Will check the SRO undead tomorrow and see if there is enough to make it worth my while to xp there, if not I will look for a port to BB or do I need to port to SF instead? Will the Druids at BB or SF KoS a Dark Elf Cleric of Inny?
Old 02-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Large Rat

There are no factioned mobs at BB rings. I went to unrest around your level and ended up leaving, was too crowded and too many light blues/socials. If there is a group on the first floor you won't get any exp at all.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

Zoned into SRO from Oasis, the Undead are pretty plentiful. xp is ok I guess, might hang there a bit, prolly can go 18 easy there.
thanks for the tips and for any tips after this post hehe
Closed Thread