Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Default Paladin Spell Graphic

The graphic on... I'm *guessing* Celestial Cleansing, has the updated Blue light graphic when cast instead of the classic blue ring/crystals that all heals have.

Once beta come back up I can get on a beta buff paladin and confirm the spell and show the graphic to a dev/Telin for documentation and classicification.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Developer

late last year I went through all velious spells to make sure they were changed to classic spell effects. I submitted the changes to Nilbog, and he updated the spell database. It's possible I could have missed a few. I changed about 20 spells or so including the paladin buff spell that interestingly used the Mage damage shield graphics in classic and was later changed to mesmerize graphics in luclin.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Once beta comes back up I'll get you the spell. Pretty sure it's Cleastial Cleansing, possible its their Wave Heal.

There's also a Necro spell that the harpies in PoSky use which uses a non classic graphic, not sure which spell that is though :/.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:58 AM
Developer

I think there was a wizard's level 39 ice nuke with a non classic effect used in posky that was fixed a while ago. There was also a necromancers acid blast spell that was fixed in plane of hate.
Old 04-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once beta comes back up I'll get you the spell. Pretty sure it's Cleastial Cleansing, possible its their Wave Heal.

There's also a Necro spell that the harpies in PoSky use which uses a non classic graphic, not sure which spell that is though :/.
the Plane of Sky one that harpies use has a graphic of black 'clouds' and a lot of black orbs that float around

its very distracting and unclassic

the 'healing' Velious one looks like a white column that encases the target from the ground way up to the sky - its hard to miss
Old 04-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Plane of Sky one that harpies use has a graphic of black 'clouds' and a lot of black orbs that float around

its very distracting and unclassic

the 'healing' Velious one looks like a white column that encases the target from the ground way up to the sky - its hard to miss
Ew gross! I'll look that up tonight and submit the changes!
Old 04-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Developer

I found the 2 spells that were displaying the wrong graphics. Celestial Cleansing for Paladins and a strength debuff spell the harpies were casting.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found the 2 spells that were displaying the wrong graphics. Celestial Cleansing for Paladins and a strength debuff spell the harpies were casting.
<3
Old 04-17-2015, 07:04 PM
Developer

Also found Divine Glory wasn't pre-luclin. It was using Mez graphics, when in classic it used the Shielding graphics.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ty. Dald will attest to the amount of complaining I would do each time I saw those spells cast. It ruined my immersion every time and interrupted my lame stories during raids