Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're going to love seeing 30+ people in Gfay.
I have no shame in admitting that I literally shed a tear when I saw 100+ in EC, then walked into the tunnel.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully I'll be joining you all soon. I've ordered a copy of titanium and I almost feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for it to arrive.
Welcome! I ordered my Titanium edition and then went and downloaded the torrent file so I could play while waiting on mine to arrive =)

I just started a few weeks ago and people are much friendlier in game than on forums. Hope you enjoy, hit me up in EC tunnel and I'll get you started with some gear. Welcome!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to Evercrack! Your life will now belong to us. Welcome aboard!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Aviak

Welcome to the server mate! We all know what you mean. I get that same rush everyonce in a while when I look at the load in screen. Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on playing and where did you play on live?
Old 12-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Yay, another Newbie to join us! Let the clothed warriors and naked casters unite!

lol, evercrack. The woman's face needs to be altered in some sick way. Make her old, wrinkled, and mentally unstable
Old 12-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Have to say I'm looking forward to starting with nothing and working my up.

To answer the question about where I played on live I tended to jump servers a lot. I started on a blue server (can't even remember the name for sure) then went to tallon-zek for a while and messed around with three different characters there. Then back to another blue server and played up to level 53.

At that point the old zones were dying out already and my problem was that I never did get into raiding much and preferred the lower level game. So I moved to another, younger server and started over and that set the pattern for the rest of my time in EQ. I would start on a younger or brand new server, play for a while, then move to another server and do it again while there was still a good low and mid level population.

I don't even remember the names of all the servers I played on but I know I spent some time on the first European server when it opened. Antonius Bale I think was the name. I played on the firiona roleplay server when it opened. I played on Sullon-zek for a while when it was new and so on. Stromm was my last server where I started my last character and eventually logged out for the last time.

Now it's been about five years I guess and I'm ready to do it again.

What class I'll play I haven't decided for sure yet. At the moment I'm torn between shaman and necromancer. My gut feeling is that I want to play a necro because I love the versatility of the class but on the other hand Halas/Everfrost has always been my favorite region and it would be nice if I could hang around there without having to look over my shoulder constantly. Also I never did much with a shaman before so it would make things a little more fresh for me. Another point is that a shaman would be more popular with groups and I do want to group a lot.

So I'm leaning toward necro but sort of trying to talk myself into playing a shaman.
Closed Thread