Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialabum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rathox prolly gonna kill himself now. gj you disgusting bullies.
I thought this as well but nah. He just has to find the right bunch of dickbags to join that don't care about reputation. There are plenty of options for him.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zerk warriors get what's coming to them, a purple line heal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new to eq... Pity
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Aviak

The guy's name is "Kronyk" did you think he would have more than 2 brain cells? Come Fucking on. In other news, Argh remains the man regardless of outdated gear.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:16 PM
Aviak

This group acting like Crypt isn't a three person camp.

K.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:41 PM
Aviak

Kronyk just uninstall and make the server a better place. The more I read the more laughable you are.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Can we go back to how dumb and bad "Drumas" is for being a little bitch about keeping a warrior in zerk? K ThX frands
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:45 PM
Aviak

Apologies in advance for triple (4x) reply.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we go back to how dumb and bad "Drumas" is for being a little bitch about keeping a warrior in zerk? K ThX frands
you seem really depressed
Old 08-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Holy shit this got good. Thank you Kronyk!
Old 08-16-2017, 02:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I forgot that Hodios is Rathox now...

Shit man, you were better than this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit, this changes some shit. I also forgot Rathox used to be Hodios. WTF is wrong with you Rathox? Stop fucking up.

Rustling others is cool though. I enjoy doing that quite a bit. I enjoy watching it. I enjoy reading about it. I enjoy second hand stories about it. I enjoy it so much that I joined a professional rustling of jimmies guild.

But probably not enough to get deguilded over. Or was it?

Maybe that was the goal. Of course you could go on a long rant about every inane grievance you have with the guild leader and other folk like you had earlier in this thread. Maybe it was all true. How awful to be in a guild like that for so long. Who dare they do all these things you've described.

It probably isn't true though.

The trust is simply you're a weak little bitch.

A basic bitch.
Closed Thread