Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eccezan?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh haha!

"The more we fight,The more Tiggles wins"

Yup Chest spazzing out on RNF pissing off members enough that they make their own guild is Tiggles and TMO's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm which TMO wizard was explaining how stupid rotations were because of eventual small guild splinters which expands the rotation......hmmmmmmmmm

TMO Troll Squad providing conflicting accounts of why AN UNBELIEVABLE TWELVE OR THIRTEEN PEOPLE splintered off from BDA. Was it Chest's fault or was it the rotation? I can't form an opinion if my news sources are providing two conflicting accounts please

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO Troll Squad providing conflicting accounts of why AN UNBELIEVABLE TWELVE OR THIRTEEN PEOPLE splintered off from BDA. Was it Chest's fault or was it the rotation? I can't form an opinion if my news sources are providing two conflicting accounts please
You realize that a decision can take in more than one factor right? BDA was a great option pre-rotation now that the rotation has been out for awhile not dealing with chest and making a new guild without losing loot. GREAT IDEA!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only news here is some greedy people in BDA didn't get enough pixel crack so they took either their mains or alts out and formed a new guild with characters in both guilds to get double the mobs in rotation.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Guys this is pretty great! RnF is humming today. It's already 10:30 am! Keep it coming. Gonna be go home time soon.

On top of that, we're doing Thai food for lunch and they have Masaman curry.

I really love you guys. Even Tiggles sometimes.

<3 RnF

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 07-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only news here is some greedy people in BDA didn't get enough pixel crack so they took either their mains or alts out and formed a new guild with characters in both guilds to get double the mobs in rotation.
Standard BDA response for ANYTIME someone or a group of someone's leaves BDA. What a fucking cult.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Anyone want to look at BDA's Internal blow up?

Looks like every day more and more raid level characters are leaving for omni, and the officers are none to happy.

I got BDA people sending me screenshots left and right. Tks Anthrax

He's just mad they didn't give chest 2 week notice before deguilding.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Largest guild in the server (real members) with a light application process has members split into other guilds after they get their feet underneath them?

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 07-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Nah the split guild was most a group of players who had been in the guild a very long time, so your assumption is pretty wrong.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah the split guild was most a group of players who had been in the guild a very long time, so your assumption is pretty wrong.
So Forceful entry 2? Electric Boogaloo

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread