Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Large Rat

If Chest's mom actually did get raped by Henry Rollins, I don't know anything about it, but I'd definitely think higher of Chest for it!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think we all know people in BDA who gettn screwed over lately by their guild rewarding returning players who will burn out again with tons of loot instead of their new people
confirmed, now common server knowledge that BDA will award inactive officers, friends of officers, and returning players loot first over members with 85+% raid attendance over the past 30/60 days.

Anyone that argues against this common knowledge is a part of the BDA officer/RL friend inner circle.

Facts are facts people.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried buffing a group in KC LCY the other day and the female human? BDA cleric kept clicking off C2/E because I had a TMO tag and she wouldnt take any trade, port, group, help, or buffs from any TMO scum. Rest of the group npbro. That's the type of idiot that makes up BDA. The ones that put their ego ahead of helping their common man group. Clearly out for their own good and a violation of the play nice policy. 2 month suspension at least.
LOL Lumine! AKA Bigazz. Omg he will petition you for helping his group kill mobs.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the name drop help Cecily. That's definite who it was. I spent two mana bars continuously recasting C2/E on her until I got bored but she continued to click it off and ask the 51 enchanter in the group for normal C. I was dumbfounded. Everyone else was thankful for their VoG/C2 and I even came back and buffed them 30 minutes later.

I told her that hating all of TMO because of a few and talking down to those that try to help was like hating all black people because you got mugged once by a black man. She then proceeded to call me a racist??? Clearly went over her head.

What a scumbag.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the name drop help Cecily. That's definite who it was. I spent two mana bars continuously recasting C2/E on her until I got bored but she continued to click it off and ask the 51 enchanter in the group for normal C. I was dumbfounded. Everyone else was thankful for their VoG/C2 and I even came back and buffed them 30 minutes later.

I told her that hating all of TMO because of a few and talking down to those that try to help was like hating all black people because you got mugged once by a black man. She then proceeded to call me a racist??? Clearly went over her head.

What a scumbag.
Should have reported you for clarity harassment.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Bigazz is my new favorite BDA person. That story brings tears to my eyes.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 07-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember one of those CoCKS, who shall remain nameless (Bruman), showing up for a Gore kill after not having seen him attend anything for 6 months get awarded a DHB. And some wood elf warrior officer taking tells on Ragefire loot awarding gear to himself.

It just felt like the CoCKS were too busy taking care of themselves without considering myself and others.
Cecily invited to BDA
Cecily - 57 Rogue (Invited)
Postby sanluen on 04/27/2012 10:01 am

Bruman active again around mid May

The Gore kill in question on May 23rd where Bruman hadn't been around for 6 months and Cecily def deserved that loot being in the guild for all of a month

FE started October of 2012

also posting this quote from your thread because it made me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche1
Cute too.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are proving her point? Thanks
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Exonerated! Thanks Sirken
Old 07-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so Cecily hates BDA because a tenured active main monk got a piece of loot over a barely one month app?

pixels...../facepalm
That is what you got from that? /facepalm.

Also TENURE hahahaha.
Closed Thread