Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must be embarrassing.

Can't claim zerg, this whole thing started with you guys pulling 70 and us 50. We even beat u like 20-40 or whatever ridiculous numbers there were the night at Skyshrine. Not our fault your guys have no heart and ur down to 12 salty dogs.

Can't claim gear, arguably you guys have equally good gear to Empire's core (you just don't pvp on those characters lol).

Can't claim GM's because the GM's sided with you, no matter how you want to try and spin it.

We killed Doze with you zoning in and chain dispelling Doze, attacking clerics, and dispelling the main tanks. Next time maybe try dispelling haste from the rogues or something idk. Or god forbid Tune can pvp on Drybone instead of Cleanse.

Tune pvps on Drybone but only when the odds are so stacked in his favor it's unlikely he would ever die, and if he ever comes remotely close it's a self-HT. That's why you lose, ur leader is a coward and ur guildmates have no heart.

Grats on the raid content though.
This ***** cares too much
Old 04-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the dude with the bigger postcount commenting on and reading about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This vertically challenged dude loves traps

Is it the feminine penis, b reals with me
Old 04-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur leader is a coward and ur guildmates have no heart.
you GAWD DAMN BLUEBIES

Why dont you cap your guild at 50? You dont need more for even Vulak

None, i repeat, none you of you trashtalking, capuccino-serving, piss-stained forumquesters have shown any interest in balanced PvPing.

Aimchat strangeling the red out of r99 with their cowardly recruiting tactics, all you gonna do is make the population drop again
Old 04-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you GAWD DAMN BLUEBIES

Why dont you cap your guild at 50? You dont need more for even Vulak

None, i repeat, none you of you trashtalking, capuccino-serving, piss-stained forumquesters have shown any interest in balanced PvPing.

Aimchat strangeling the red out of r99 with their cowardly recruiting tactics, all you gonna do is make the population drop again
Can u put piss through a foamer? U could be onto somethin here pal maybe market it to the bearded gentry as a health tonic
Old 04-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Didn't Apex do the same thing serious question wasn't here for Apex but from what I hear they out numbered all the other guilds by 2x?? Then they then took epi in so it was the server vs 20 thunderdome ?? Is this not correct ?
Old 04-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Kobold

When pantheon drops a 70 man guild will be a small size. UNITE THE CLANS
Old 04-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank god.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did notice a decided lack of core Apex players engaging in pvp. Patrolled the WW/ToV zoneline with my contingent of defenders and saw Flozilla, Drybone, half dozen others in zone, but none ever came near ToV. Most never even showed up on track range.
I don't wan't this to sound like im taking shots at anyone, but i also noticed this. I remember thinking to myself jesus if they just had the other part of the force here they might be sitting on our corpses.

I honestly don't know whats going on, for all intents and purposes apex has the better characters and more of them.

It's time to be agressive with your guild tune, better to fight for it than just stand near a zoneline while u watch it be taken
Old 04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Month ago and prior: The server was 50 apex, 30 TD, 20 billies and some sanctuary. Apex cried to GMs about TD IN RANGE PELLS being unfair and should be banned, even as they basically raided tov uncontested.

Month ago: Apex joins with Billies to crush TD. Billies say they need loot to compete.

Last two weeks: apex utterly routed and left to nefarious oor pelling and training; and general complaints about even numbers feeling like a Zerg.

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Closed Thread