Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get to do Temple of Cazic Thule, which I think is a really cool outdoor dungeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wallcasters definitely make it interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sol A gnomes are full on retarded xp. there's a room with no spawns in it. there's mobs just beyond that wall that prevent them from running, so the high MR isn't an issue. It's right next to a port in. literally 0 fucking reason not to do that camp 30-40, but yet, no one ever comes :P
This man speaks the truth. Fuck gnome faction.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This man speaks the truth. Fuck gnome faction.
but what about the mail quests... what about the mail questtt!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtynads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mean Swish is back playing Blue again?? I sure hope so he has not been the same since he went to red full time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Woot for Swish on Blue!!
Truthfully I haven't found much fun in either lately. I was leveling my SK with a cleric partner a couple of months back in OT near the rock pool but the cleric is kinda retired I think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So having to do it the old fashioned way. I love MM as a zone, so figured I'd go over thinking there'd be maybe 2 groups at that time.

Who knew it was a 24/7 camped zone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MM is always busy, for some reason it's like no one knows about all the other better spots to group at those levels so they all just cram into MM.
They do, but since the people are in MM, that's where groups/replacements are found. By the time you move a group to some other dungeon you're likely to lose members, and it's a lot harder finding replacements when everyone is in MM.

It's also got convenient banking for neutral/good characters, unlike places like CT or Guk.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truthfully I haven't found much fun in either lately. I was leveling my SK with a cleric partner a couple of months back in OT near the rock pool but the cleric is kinda retired I think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So having to do it the old fashioned way. I love MM as a zone, so figured I'd go over thinking there'd be maybe 2 groups at that time.

Who knew it was a 24/7 camped zone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like your not having fun with this game.

Maybe you should take a break for a couple years
Old 07-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's debatable. The full group bonus doesn't offset how much a full group drains XP. Was taking me 4-5 hours to get a level as a cleric in Mistmoore. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but wasn't fast that's for sure.
I was leveling about twice that fast on my ranger at GY at 38 in a full group.

Also, a dude.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

38 Ranger at GY? Seems a tad high, and you were probably the highest one in the group so you got the bulk of exp.

A full group of 25-28ish ppl can do GY easy.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
38 Ranger at GY? Seems a tad high, and you were probably the highest one in the group so you got the bulk of exp.

A full group of 25-28ish ppl can do GY easy.
I was not the highest-leveled member of the group. That was an ogre shaman.

Also, a dude.
Closed Thread