Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Why do you still play on this server?
Addicted to Everquest 20 60.61%
Addicted to Everquest 16 48.48%
Addicted to Everquest 20 60.61%
Addicted to Everquest 17 51.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't played for over a week because of school but I've always found this server very fun. Killing people who deserve it just never gets old. I also haven't really pvp'd over a raid mob before so I want to see what that's like.

Another big thing is the personalities, some players here are hilarious and really liven up this server. I'd get specific but I don't want to sound like I'm "mirin'" or "dick-riding".

edit: I have never seen fearing someone's pet being defined as training. I'm pretty sure this is just hyperbolic bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_E4...B4MVT55V4V8AY=

Suspend for fearing other players mobs.

*EDIT* Changed "Pets" to "Mobs" in original post to reflect what I actually have evidence of.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Banned

i liek to farm QQs
Old 03-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srs Not Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_E4...B4MVT55V4V8AY=

Suspend for fearing other players mobs.

*EDIT* Changed "Pets" to "Mobs" in original post to reflect what I actually have evidence of.
Oh come on Ames, you know fearing a person's pet is different from just fearing mobs :p. The former would actually be ridiculous to punish. The latter is more reasonable - if someone were doing it over and over again I could see why a GM might intervene, since it causes a train and an OOR player could grief lowbies using this method. Anyways, this isn't really the place to discuss it.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srs Not Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO Global OOC
NO Yellow Text
NO real population
Only one guild raiding dragons
GM Intervention in every aspect of game including fearing someones mobs being defined as "illegal training"

Just kill yourselves.
Rules fluxuate and, when changed are enforced without notice.

Rules remaining grey areas until when it can be decided in one side's favor etc.

Completely tainted raid scene by dirty pixels and lack of enforcement due to tiers in power taking lackadaisical approach to deal breaker issues for many players.

Heart just wasn't in it for the people that mattered, can't see myself spending shit loads of days /played more.

I do have some helpful elements brewing in the resist department that I am going to be thrilled to post once compiled. This covers more than just PvP.
Last edited by Nirgon; 03-29-2012 at 02:23 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Banned

Sounds like 1 guild raiding dragons is Holocausts fault for sucking

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...95&postcount=1
Last edited by Dubee; 03-29-2012 at 02:31 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

This thread is 90% people that don't even play the fucking game anymore.

If you don't play the game, probably stop talking about it. What kind of nerd spends hours on forums for a game he doesnt even play anymore?
Old 03-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

A+ reply by tacoman.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

I play because its fun and I like to do battle. Sometimes battle is really good and I win and sometimes battle is really cheap and unfair and those are the times when I lose.

When I'm winning though, battle is always fair.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

I log on for probably 3-4 hours a week atm, so its hard to get burnt out completely when I just don't spend all that much time in the game to begin with. When I do log on, I generally have a decent amount of fun making everyone gate immediately upon engagement. I refuse to spend any serious amount of time grinding and camping gear in a game when it looks like its destined to be a ghost town.

For me, it does not seem like the GM's who really can make a difference give a crap about the server. They are making these lesser GM's who have very little power try to hold things together.

They've turned one of the big positives of the server into a big negative. I would rather pay for a game then have to be force fed shit and told "We work for free, deal with it" every time you point out the flaws.
Last edited by Arillious; 03-29-2012 at 03:25 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

people still play on this server? i think they should wipe it and re roll it with , , ,

10x exp
yellow text
global ooc

no gm intervention AT ALL ( Dont play if you cant hack it )

no nihilum ( any attempt to reform the poopsocking pixel whoring raid guild = delete )

eq is meant to be fun and they took it far too seriousley
Closed Thread