Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Why do you still play on this server?
Addicted to Everquest 20 60.61%
Addicted to Everquest 16 48.48%
Addicted to Everquest 20 60.61%
Addicted to Everquest 17 51.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arillious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I log on for probably 3-4 hours a week atm, so its hard to get burnt out completely when I just don't spend all that much time in the game to begin with. When I do log on, I generally have a decent amount of fun making everyone gate immediately upon engagement. I refuse to spend any serious amount of time grinding and camping gear in a game when it looks like its destined to be a ghost town.

For me, it does not seem like the GM's who really can make a difference give a crap about the server. They are making these lesser GM's who have very little power try to hold things together.

They've turned one of the big positives of the server into a big negative. I would rather pay for a game then have to be force fed shit and told "We work for free, deal with it" every time you point out the flaws.
well put , every single thing about this server is shit , its buggy , playerbase is awful , staff tread players like shit / do little

its a hybrid with shit exp

classic era server is awesome , classic exp is not

the exp bonus they added was nice but should have been REVERSED scale upwards when the levels get hard because 40+ is shit and thats when the griefing begins
Old 03-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTaco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is 90% people that don't even play the fucking game anymore.

If you don't play the game, probably stop talking about it. What kind of nerd spends hours on forums for a game he doesnt even play anymore?
YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART. Btw it took all of 1 minute and 12 seconds to post this thread.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh come on Ames, you know fearing a person's pet is different from just fearing mobs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. The former would actually be ridiculous to punish. The latter is more reasonable - if someone were doing it over and over again I could see why a GM might intervene, since it causes a train and an OOR player could grief lowbies using this method. Anyways, this isn't really the place to discuss it.
This is a PvP server. Are they going to make a rule that you can not kill lower level players mobs anymore? Do I have to start respecting players "camps" as well? Maybe If i ask nicely he can put me in the camp rotation!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Aviak

ADDICTED TO EVERQUEST

Still playing casually and having fun. Roughly 5 days /played since server went up ... Yeah, I was there on Friday, November 18th to get rolled up and kill some shit.

Maybe if you didn't put so much time and effort into a game you all wouldn't have burnt out...regardless of the current issues.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

Sounds like a lot of the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooc, yt, fear, dragons, pvp, gating, exp, gms
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...95&postcount=1
Old 03-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 days /played on a 5 month old server, yeah it's pretty out of hand.
Hang on.

Didn't you use to be(or are still currently) Bluecross?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...426#post552426

Said Bluecross who is now in Nihilum, btw. So, did you sell/trade the account, or...?

Also, does this mean 3 days played on this particular character?

Just for clarification.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserofgame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hang on.

Didn't you use to be(or are still currently) Bluecross?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...426#post552426

Said Bluecross who is now in Nihilum, btw. So, did you sell/trade the account, or...?

Also, does this mean 3 days played on this particular character?

Just for clarification.
Yeaaaah, I was gonna ask the same thing. I remember helping Bluecross run a CR from karana to commons, and noticed that you were posting as Bluecross in your sig during that time (I lurk a lot.) Did you trade acct for PP/RMT...LOL?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Banned

bluecross was a twit , glad he ebayed and cut himself irl rip shitbag cleric
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned

u guys mad lol
Old 03-29-2012, 10:22 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srs Not Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO Global OOC
NO Yellow Text
NO real population
Only one guild raiding dragons
GM Intervention in every aspect of game including fearing someones mobs being defined as "illegal training"

Just kill yourselves.
ames quit being a butthead and come back <3

and Nihilum could always split in half. could draft into 2 guilds to create competition.