Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Peace Bros (some qq,shoutouts and brolove)

Hi bros its me Bruuce I was just banned from server. I want to thank the server for the fun times i had. I think we were all kinda let down with how this server ended up, but despite that, a lot of us still persevered and i know we all had many luls. I was a few hours into pleading my case and trying to get my banned overturned, considering even Amelinda herself said that I hadnt broken any rules. But considering the current status of the server, and seeing how little anyone at the dev level all the way down to GM/Guide level gives a shit about this community, I have succumbed to no longer giving a shit either. For reference I was banned for 2boxing. No i didnt 2box my wife was always controlling the toon. But Im not here to talk about that.

With the qq out of the way I want to give a few shoutouts:

Holocaust people in general: you guys are p good at the internet. alot seemed really good in pvp. learned a lot. never got much into pvp in eq, just end-game progression pve. And i cant recall a single instance where i had a bad experience with any Holocaust people in game, even if i was getting coined. No rage tells. No gloating tells. In a non-raid environment just classy dudes.

Heartbrand- cool dude, was always cool with me. which we coulda been on the same side bro

Gongshow- rarely saw you ingame but i wanted to be your friend. A+ @ the internet

Fallen- ur a true bro. i always complained to you. you always helped people using ur own time. a solid bro

nirgon- we both post on foh so youre also a solid bro. you always say things that inspire me and wish that someone would listen to you and implement those things to better our community. OH WELL

hughman- you play a lot which is important for a MT. so you never let me down in a raid setting in that regard. once you sent me a tell complimenting my buffing abilities. it makes you feel good when someone finally notices.

cast/illi/lethdar - tbh i never knew who was who or if you were all the same person or just shared toons. IDK. but when you(cast) quit i knew things were gonna just keep goin downhill. also a foh bro. keep me educated on future big things bro.

lamort- you crack me up bro. you seem so terrible at eq. we fought like 20 times before i realized you were a mage and not an enchanter. but your tells always bring a smile to my face.

keif- you seemed p good at being a necro. i used to be a necro too. also very respectful in battles

nizzar/tror- you do so much for the guild. and thats awesome. as a reg member of the guild who did nothing but show up to raids occasionally and bitch about loot, i for one really appreciate how much time you and even some other officers put in to help everyone. lifetime bro staus in game and out

casey/ames- addressing you both because i always thought you guys were the same person until we talked in game. both you nigs are hillarious. shoulda been better bros

slathar- always made me smile. at least for the first 4 tells. the 87680769x you would repeat those tells in random spam order....not so much... but sometime still a little bit. a true jr bro. or bro jr, whichever.

filthed- a lot of times ur internet is on par with casey and ames. you level too slow for me to see you in game. but ur prob a solid bro.

Natural: you started drinkin the nihilum kool-aid so we kinda stopped talking last few months but always had hilarious fights/convos while leveling and we have the same love of hhk guards. we live close and both smoke mass weed. comeatmebro

Friedchicken: Youre prob best dru on server. total classy bro. didnt talk much but still a bro

Any other bros I met in game or havent addressed: I smoke a lot of weed. I forget things. I hope I was able to make your gaming experience enjoyable

I combined my brolove and shoutouts together. I coincidentally signed up on that gamefly and gonna roll up a little goodbye p1999 blunt and start this uncharted 3. Gon get around to some console shit i havent messed with yet. add me on that ps3 if theres any good mp games out. name is Troubleduck. Peace nigs its been a wild ride. If the server makes it to Kunark maybe ill see whats good. Its been a pleasure. later bros-
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

also pay your respects to Pangaea, caerus, darkmagus, and nurmall. my RL bros who, althrough rarely played. Unfortunately will no longer be playing here either.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned

Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

On the bright side, with P99 out of your life you'll have more time to work on your blow-job technique.

Really, one of the gayest threads I've ever read. Like two Goatses at a Cher concert.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

dr lol
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Banned

Sad day
Old 03-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

if big rogs unbans me ill ditribute my wealth to my bros (as long as my RL friends actually end up also quitting, was just assuming they would with no more PL)
Banned

My GF doesn't play because of this reason. Big Salty is such a celeb that the Mall Cops will reign down their furious anger that they have on the world.

I know as fact your wife played, and another reason why the staff is corrupt and stupid
Planar Protector

Quote:
But considering the current status of the server, and seeing how little anyone at the dev level all the way down to GM/Guide level gives a shit about this community ...
Stopped reading right there.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My GF doesn't play because of this reason. Big Salty is such a celeb that the Mall Cops will reign down their furious anger that they have on the world.

I know as fact your wife played, and another reason why the staff is corrupt and stupid
Uh no, if your girlfriend played she would get dirtnapped just as frequently as you do, and you'd have to explain to her why you're so bad at a game you've been playing for 13 years.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread