Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Skeleton

Default looking for help in Kedge Keep

Hello , i'm Dyena 51 paladin , i'm looking for help to get my last piece a Dusty Old Finger Bones that is a ground spawn in Phiny's room , if you are doing Phiny for epic or doing the same part se if i'm online (euro time) i could just follow you or join no loot needed just the item for my spell quest

Thank in advance and see you in game

Enjoy P99
Old 07-25-2017, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

youll have to already be in zone as hes socked pretty quick on spawn
Old 07-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youll have to already be in zone as hes socked pretty quick on spawn
Phinny is a 12 hour respawn, so you'll have to camp at the ledge above his spawn (with an enduring breath item so you don't drown) and play an alt while constantly typing /who all kedge to peep the zone population. If you see two or three magicians, or a 1-3 awakened/aftermath/rustle, phinny is gettin' killed. Since you need to be there BEFORE engage in order to swim down while the guardian seahorses are being pulled away, and swim back out before they return, you'll have to be quick like to get there in time. The people killing phinny may stay behind to help you get the bone afterwards, if you show up after engage, but don't count on the kindness of poopsockers. :|

They people killing him may be /anon or /role, too, which makes out of zone /who all queries unreliable. But if you can find the time he was last killed you can anticipate his spawn and sit there in wait of the kill crew.
Last edited by Bummey; 07-25-2017 at 03:45 PM..
Old 07-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Kobold

if Phinny isn't up I'd be glad to train the the seahorse guardians away so you can swim down and get the ground spawn. I can even coth you to phinny's room if you don't know the way. Feel free to PM me here or look up lilmag / Johrei in game I normally play around 11pm central during the week though.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Nice to see that a player can ask for some help and get good advice or a person willing to assist without getting trolled/flamed! Good for you that posted way to make 99 a great community! I was thinking the same thing here Kempoguy80 just train things away, a quick in and out job, though i have yet to really do much in Kedge so I don't know the zone well. I might be able to come assist in getting everyone out in a blink as you being able to bring folks down is some real nice magic you have there.

Not to go all off topic and don't want thread to do so but could use some help with stuff i need to do in Kedge as well but have been avoiding doing so mainly because I'd rather have a real EB item before I go in for a long camp session. (Not disclosing my needs to keep thread focused).
Old 07-25-2017, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

I'll hit you up next time Auld Lang Syne does Phinny, if our Paladin (single) doesn't need it.

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 07-25-2017, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Even if you don't find Phinny being killed, a wizard (or maybe a monk) might be willing to train the horses away for you anyways.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempoguy80 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if Phinny isn't up I'd be glad to train the the seahorse guardians away so you can swim down and get the ground spawn. I can even coth you to phinny's room if you don't know the way. Feel free to PM me here or look up lilmag / Johrei in game I normally play around 11pm central during the week though.
Hahaha what kind of idiot am I that this didn't occur to me? I'd be happy to help OP with this, too. I'll look for you in game.
Last edited by Bummey; 07-25-2017 at 10:46 PM..
Old 07-26-2017, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

If you didn't get it done lmk I can help you out with this.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Could DA bomb the piece and drag your corpse later.
Closed Thread