Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it isn't, that's why you absorbed FE remember?
Explain your rationale here(or lack thereof)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

If I wanted competition , and I do, I wouldn't absorb anyone
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 08-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB absorbed Dolj, and TMO absorbed FE. Does neither Class C guild want to compete then?
Old 08-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB absorbed Dolj, and TMO absorbed FE. Does neither Class C guild want to compete then?
FE was also a conglomerate of like 3-4 different crews coming from several different guilds. TMO is just the same, as is IB. These people posting about competition are clueless, really.

Not even going to speak on this suspension that literally makes no sense at all. Anyone who was there knows what happened, and how unfair this ruling is. All I'm going to say is that petition queue is going to get a lot more crowded in the future, if this ruling stands. Every VP spawn will turn into which guild can frame the other by acquiring agro on eachother's pulls and staging a train at the entrance. Sounds like fun.

I honestly never thought I'd say this but perhaps non-CSR VP was the only way to avoid it turning into this. Poopsocking is pretty much back in full effect (albeit at the entrance only) so why not bring back petitionquest too?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

It was never FE vs IB vs TMO vs Dolj. I don't know where you get this. It was FE & IB vs TMO and Dolj tried competing on the side in Class R.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was never FE vs IB vs TMO vs Dolj. I don't know where you get this. It was FE & IB vs TMO and Dolj tried competing on the side in Class R.
Oh, I totally agree with you.

I just think this guy's logic is flawed, hence my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im buddies with aalpha from way back but just based on his guild tag I'd say offering to correct the situation was more than he deserved. His guild is rolling in probably billions of platinum, let them sweat a 20k tranix crown. Who cares? lol

No sympathy from me for TMO, they deserve every heinous act committed against them.
Only interesting thing about thread Unbrella linked

lol
Old 08-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
One day I want to put together a "Best of Tasslehof"

If you think his forums posts are gold, you should read his posts on app threads.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Fire Giant

my post is flawed to you b/c I'm only using my perception on what competition is for me.
what is really cool is I wasn't referring to anyone here
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 08-02-2014, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol

lol, dumbasses who are careless with their items should have to learn their lessons somehow. Aalpha's a chill dude, and if I found one of his items on the ground I would return it.

However, I would still call him (or anyone else) a dumb ass for dropping it every time though. This is a video game, but if it was the real world...you think 9/10 people are going to give your wallet back after you drop it? Maybe where you live that would be the case, but definitely not where I am from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One day I want to put together a "Best of Tasslehof"

If you think his forums posts are gold, you should read his posts on app threads.
You should. At the very least it would be worth a few good laughs; every once in a while I go back and read some of the app threads on FE boards. I still stand by a lot of the shit I said, even though it may have been received in a manner which I wasn't aiming for it to be received.

I still get to say I told you all so in regards to Dhamoh, though. He was one of the few people who sketched me out from the beginning of his app to FE. I shit his app thread up asap, which was met with a lot of shit from officers. Fast forward like 6-8 months later and he robbed like 3 different guildmates of high value items and got banned for it. I saw that shit coming all along brah.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Closed Thread