Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

come for the velious, stay for the annual wipes.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Banned

I checked the server out but once I realized you have to neckbeard on there more than on red99 I gave it up. There are only like 25 people that play but 5-6 of them have play times that would rival anyone on red99. Also, even though you level quick you still have to sit there and farm shit for 3-4 characters which ends up taking more time than just playing on red99.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQPVP.COM launched Oct 3rd, we have a strong player base and can 2box...for those of you that dont know about this server its a blast.. xp rate is very fast, full duration charm & melee dps turned up...cya there
you wont see me there sorry

done with shitty buggy emulated boxes ( For every game )
Old 10-31-2014, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked the server out but once I realized you have to neckbeard on there more than on red99 I gave it up. There are only like 25 people that play but 5-6 of them have play times that would rival anyone on red99. Also, even though you level quick you still have to sit there and farm shit for 3-4 characters which ends up taking more time than just playing on red99.
yikes
Old 10-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

lol @ full duration charm.

That's not even trying. Might as well just put in a /make60 command for enchanters/necros/druids

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 10-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Banned

i wish there was a /make60 command

leveling on that box is a stupid waste of time
Old 10-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Box is fun but yeah it's unfortunate the top guild (Kringe crew) plays 24/7, are the only guild able atm to farm ST and NTOV so other players are light years behind on gear.

As for charm, it lasts basically the full duration only if you have 200+ CHA, still a flat 5-10% chance to break every tick regardless.

Server is still much more fun than stale Kunark for the fourth year though, yakno?
Old 10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Box is fun but yeah it's unfortunate the top guild (Kringe crew) plays 24/7, are the only guild able atm to farm ST and NTOV so other players are light years behind on gear.

As for charm, it lasts basically the full duration only if you have 200+ CHA, still a flat 5-10% chance to break every tick regardless.

Server is still much more fun than stale Kunark for the fourth year though, yakno?
Having maps provided by staff that show your position to people in ST/NTOV gear while melee is completely overpowered is dumb though. They also give people PvP points to spend at vendors that only neckbeards would even know the location of because they are supposedly "hidden". Melee on red99 is bad but on that server it is too much. If they changed a few mechanics I would be more interested.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

I don't mess around with the top couple crews and just kinda do my own thing. It's fun just running around Kael and shit tbo. I did druid/necro which works well together up to the mid 50s or so, but the biggest struggle is farming my Kunark spells. Kinda wish I would have just done cleric/ench like everyone else at the start since you only need two spells (CH and charm) to kill just about anything.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having maps provided by staff that show your position to people in ST/NTOV gear while melee is completely overpowered is dumb though. They also give people PvP points to spend at vendors that only neckbeards would even know the location of because they are supposedly "hidden". Melee on red99 is bad but on that server it is too much. If they changed a few mechanics I would be more interested.
Ancient nukes are in game though so once you gear up a caster you can still do work, just can't face tank melees.

Locations of merchants are: Greater Faydark, Temple of Sol Ro, Overthere, Dreadlands, Cobalt Scar, Siren's Grotto, Iceclad Ocean, and Crystal Caverns.
Closed Thread