Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Banned

Default OMG I'm Blind!

This video illustrates how easy it is to counter CC mechanics. The video is laggy but it shows the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Gh...ature=youtu.be

Malosini applied, then blind, one dispel both gone. As fast as you can click a pumice(3 secs) it's gone. This works for any CC effect except Whirl which is OP because you're stunned and fucked. I wouldn't have even been able to land malosini on myself without malo first if I didn't drop my MR for this video.

This is why I'm not getting chain blinded/rooted and clowns are. It's a learn to play issue that doe not effect experienced PvP'ers.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This video illustrates how easy it is to counter CC mechanics. The video is laggy but it shows the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Gh...ature=youtu.be

Malosini applied, then blind, one dispel both gone. As fast as you can click a pumice(3 secs) it's gone. This works for any CC effect except Whirl which is OP because you're stunned and fucked. I wouldn't have even been able to land malosini on myself without malo first if I didn't drop my MR for this video.

This is why I'm not getting chain blinded/rooted and clowns are. It's a learn to play issue that doe not effect experienced PvP'ers.
You should have clicked a bracer of hidden see invis on yourself first, what a shitty PvPer.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should have clicked a bracer of hidden see invis on yourself first, what a shitty PvPer.
I think this video illustrates what a bad player you are considering the amount of tears you shed on something so easily countered. Sad I have to teach people how to play on 15 year old elf sim.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Banned

Very good and true

Now apply this to a 20v20 situation
Old 12-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Smart player who sees you would immediately pell you as your first top two buffs are already gone. Smart thing to do would only to have the top slot open, if you get maloed, then to click off the second.

Just saying, especially with that buff set up, you're doomed for failure
Old 12-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very good and true

Now apply this to a 20v20 situation
Is it any different then 5 melee's jumping on you in a 20v20 and one rogue snare poisoning you, In my video you just got blinded in that scenario you're dead.

In any 20v20 if you're the called primary target by the opposing force, you're dead. Let's not pretend it's any different regardless of the classes jumping on you.

How about a monk T-Staff procing you, or Rogue Skean procing you, that's more acceptable then something you CAN TAKE OFF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smart player who sees you would immediately pell you as your first top two buffs are already gone. Smart thing to do would only to have the top slot open, if you get maloed, then to click off the second.

Just saying, especially with that buff set up, you're doomed for failure
I took off my top two slots just to make that video, I thought that was obvious, if you think that's my pvp buff setup lol just LOL.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

didnt know you could pell blind...

thought only cure blindness could

good to know.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

same actually. nice.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Honestly BK thinks EQ is based off of 1v1.

Yesterday i was in KC castle on my bard and there was a wizard/ench/shm/druid at the bridge waiting for me to run by, Wizard chain flux staff me, enchanter tash me, shm malos me/druid doted me by the time i ran and zoned that shit. If it wasn't for selos any other class would of been dead duo to the fact you now would of been rooted had a shit load of other debuffs to dispell before blind. Not to mention you being bashed while blind and other shit you have to take account for.

Another thing a smart player will do is Topslot your first slots with Ragefire arms/BoH/junk shit. Theres just alot of ways to prevent what you just did in a group fight.

Am i saying what you did wouldn't work in a 1v1? naaah. It def would if the player is smart. Try doing that shit with a real group on you tho.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

how did the druid have enough time to dot and root. druid dots take forever to cast. i can barely get a dot off when people have sow. you should have flown right past them and around the corner da fuck.