Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Large Rat

When I attack someone in PvP I make sure it is on their terms. I don't want to upset anyone or anything, it has to be even.

One time I told someone I'm going to attack you. He said "no please don't I need a healer can you wait?" I was like, sure I want it to be fair because this game is all about honor. So he got his healer and I died, but it was an even fight so everything is cool.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Generally accepted fact: zerging one player in pvp with 5+ people is faggotry. Of course "everyone" does it, doesn't make it any less so.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Kobold

So what you are saying is that if I run up to a group of players, 4 out of 5 of them should back off and let me solo them one by one? Or on the other hand, you are with a group of your buddies running through said area and come across some idiot soloing? Do you run up to him, bow and ask him to pick who he wants to fight? Its situational. If a couple of Fish Bait saw just one guy and called up their buddies to come help them spank the guy... then ya.. Id say thats "Faggotry." Which, knowing some of the people in that screenshot, I know is not the case.

Posting that screenshot was moronic and just a failed attempt at baiting Fish Bait members that know about that time period of the guilds life. Most of the members on P1999 are clueless about the PVP battles of the zeks, so putting them in that same group is equally moronic.

Lets not forget that whole server a cluster f'k and not worth the time of day. Buggy piece of shit with egotistical GM's.
Last edited by Audacious93c; 04-15-2010 at 08:51 PM..
Closed Thread