Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
55+ xp areas, i dont see any rangers, sk's, pallys (never even grouped with one since lvl 24), a few bards, cant swing anything without hitting a rogue(most afk worse than a wizard in my experience)

decent number of shaman, necros, very few druids, if any since 30+, a few chanters, very short on tanks, good supply of clerics coming up

couple of monks here and there most solo, 0 wizards, 1 or 2 mages around lol, am i forgetting anyone? this is 55+ seb/karnor in the past 2 months

my 2 copper
So of those classes that are in lower numbers which ones would you like to have in your group? I am just coming back and looking for what to level that could keep me in demand for groups and maybe can solo if its too late at night.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Just about every group needs a Tank. Even a Ranger can tank. So they are all good to have and needed. But between most not being great at solo, and the damn XP penalty is why there is not many around.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So of those classes that are in lower numbers which ones would you like to have in your group? I am just coming back and looking for what to level that could keep me in demand for groups and maybe can solo if its too late at night.
Id like to see more non afk competent players of any class TBH!

But yea, more tanks, or off tanks, or just MEAT POPCICLES.

In most my groups healing is pretty solid, even off heals. (still not many druids i dont know what they are doing at 55+. Nature skin or even the skin line, is a great replacement for Symbol when the cleric only casts it on the tank and puller and maybe chanter. Saw a cleric go through 40 dots last night ... thats close to 233 plat per stack on dots...anways).

Rangers (snare is critical in dungeons, even bards, some druids just dont get this), Sks great pullers tanks good aggro managers, Warriors (luve these guys, freaking beasts in the hp department no idea what it feels like to absorb so much damage and fear death- pallys dont know how they hold aggro.

But yea, more plate classes please in the 55+ area LFG. Too many shitty epic rogues that afk everytime they loot something worth more than 30plat. 0 wizards, 0 mages, 0 druids, 0 rangers, 0 sks, 0 pallys. From my experience grinding 55+ in public areas.

Play any of those classes and you will find many friends in seb/kc wich is where you will prob get 60 if you like plat and xp.

Or just play the class you feel in tune with and not suck. OR ninja afk.

again just my 2 copper...
Old 11-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

people always complained about wizards(my main in live) going AFK but I dont think they realize that it takes 5 minutes to med a full bar of mana...You nuke as best you can without drawing aggro, then you get full mana and do it again. And you HAD to do it that way, all the way until OoW.

I guess my problem is if its hard to find groups I would like to solo, and anything but wiz/necro/druid requires good gear to solo. I really want to play this game and get in to it but Id hate to invest the time and get max level to find out I am not wanted anywhere and that all the raids are done by only one guild anyway ><
Old 11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

rangers will be wanted in velious...

http://wiki.project1999.org/Call_of_the_Predator

all the melee dps will be screaming for it
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people always complained about wizards(my main in live) going AFK but I dont think they realize that it takes 5 minutes to med a full bar of mana...You nuke as best you can without drawing aggro, then you get full mana and do it again. And you HAD to do it that way, all the way until OoW.

I guess my problem is if its hard to find groups I would like to solo, and anything but wiz/necro/druid requires good gear to solo. I really want to play this game and get in to it but Id hate to invest the time and get max level to find out I am not wanted anywhere and that all the raids are done by only one guild anyway ><
3 top guilds control the raid scene, 3 others do planer, any other guild is just a "have a good time make some friends lvl up, guild chat" feeder guild for the other big 3.

I dont know why i respond to posts like this, just log in and play you will find your way.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 top guilds control the raid scene, 3 others do planer, any other guild is just a "have a good time make some friends lvl up, guild chat" feeder guild for the other big 3.

I dont know why i respond to posts like this, just log in and play you will find your way.

TMO BDA Forceful Entry raid scene?
Divinity can snipe some stuff, I think Chaos, A-Team, and Taken can as well.
Acyrid, Flawless Victory, Europa, Full Circle, and Asgard planar guilds?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

This is the worst attitude to have. If I ask for help, either provide it or just ignore it. I dont want to just log in and waste hundreds of hours on a class that wont be able to do anything. Picking a class is a major deal in this game.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Rangers will be majorly clutch in velious, weaponshield!
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO BDA Forceful Entry raid scene?
Divinity can snipe some stuff, I think Chaos, A-Team, and Taken can as well.
Acyrid, Flawless Victory, Europa, Full Circle, and Asgard planar guilds?
this guy just had one of those "AH-Ha" =- moments...
Closed Thread