Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Aviak

Damn, Naez--seems you've got your conspiracies just a smidgeon mixed up. Zionism was pretty much schemed up completely outside of America--all over Europe including Switzerland and in Britain, whom at one time owned Palestine and actually gave it to the Zionists. The real conspiracy to be worried about in America is the "New World Order", or basically global government (which is on its way!). I first found out about this crazy conspiracy after giving a short presentation on Chernobyl in one of my college classes. Basically I found out that the IAEA/WHO ignored a lot of deaths that civilians had associated with Chernobyl and seemed to be doing so to promote nuclear energy for the U.N.'s corporate backers. This of course leads to Fukushima disasters, which somehow are glossed over as unimportant and completely 'safe'.

Anyways, people that believe in this conspiracy theory believe that global government (probably through the U.N.) is eventually going to override nation-states and lead to a pretty ugly world like we see today: lots of oppression and joblessness.

So really WWI was a failure because the globalist's "League of Nations" fell apart as many rulers in Europe didn't want to be in it. But there were people that profited from both sides, mostly banking institutions.

WWII was a huge success for globalists in America because they finally got to found the U.N. Sadly the Nazi regime is used as an example today of why we need to intervene in foreign affairs and take out dictators, but the truth is that the Eugenics movement in America praised the evil crap Hitler did and the Nazis were funded by banking institutions in America for a long while. Most of the guys we've needed to take out only existed because of American influence (saddam, gaddafi, noriega, 'muslim extremists'... list goes on)

I dont know much about the Korean war, Lebanon, Somalia or Yugoslavia--but I can say that the people usually pushing for war are the guys producing guns and planes and bombs and boats. These guys always win, no matter how many Americans die.

Same goes for Vietnam, it doesn't really matter how the war ended. America got its way by sending its own people into the death & drugs cesspool and producing insane amounts of bombs/napalm/etc through the burgeoning military industrial complex to get rich. Mega win for the American Empire.

I'd also argue that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are pretty successful for the American Empire too--more cash than ever was given to the military industrial complex during these ones. It's helping inflate the currency and the ideas behind it are helping to destroy the constitution. Not to mention they protect opium fields in Afghanistan too-- Iran Contra scandal anyone??

The War on Terror lead to the patriot act which defines terrorist a little too loosely for my comfort. Now, it's more acceptable than ever to torture and detain terrorist suspects for as long as they want, and if the president so chooses he can even have them assassinated like that Anwar guy. I'm not saying that bad people shouldn't pay the price for their dirty deeds. But even the Nazis got Nuremberg right? Convicting someone officially of a crime through trials is a must!!

The conspiracy also points to numerous think-tanks and organizations, mainly the Bilderberg group, the trilateral commission and the Council on Foreign Relations. It's important to note that most people in higher politics today belong to the CFR, and they're insane. The PNAC and the neocons are surely tied with these groups, and it's a shame that more people aren't aware of that crap. It's the democrats too, pres. Obama has a pretty powerful position in the U.N.

It seems the goal of the globalists is to bankrupt the current nations' financial systems (theyre doing a hella good job) so that they can replace it with their international currency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6dieHDbwTU

Note that it's Medvedev presenting the coin so the Cold War is over bud, and now the bankers are conspiring to enslave us all. The United States has staggering debt--It's unfathomable really, and thanks to derivatives and other failures of congress/senate its probably even bigger than they say it is. The Europe Union is pretty damn fail too and people everywhere are protesting.

Conspiracy theory movies can be pretty tedious, and have within them many lies. But I think they're worth watching. This one's called "Invisible Empire - A New World Order Defined" and it's produced by Alex Jones. Yeah you can flame me for posting his stuff cause he's a whackjob and this is RNF. But a lot of his movies are pretty good and I feel, informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

So imo Zionism is pretty bad but its important to also state that Judaism is not bad because a lot of people (like Norman Finklestein) get discredited and slandered for speaking out against it. It's not the root of all the evil in the world though. Just a small product of the larger picture.

But yeah it's important to research this stuff. There are still lots of politicians fighting these evil ideas, namely Ron Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orZ9vIZvnl4

""Now we can see a New World, coming into view""
Old 10-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Kobold

Default Babylon has fallen, has fallen!

I had a very long post I was going to type here. (yes even longer then this one) It was articulate and well very well thought out. I will just summerize it however.

America/Zionism/Imperialism = Babylon
Babylon = Land of Confusion, Evil empire.
Bob Marley = Prophetic
Current Economic Situation = Ideal
Conclusion = Babylon Gonna Fall!

Save your new world order, and your zionist conspiracy. Im not saying parts of it aren't true but there is nothing new about it. World order began with Babylon. Its capitol traveled to Athens, then Rome. Then to Mecca, Then to London, Then to Berlin, Now to Washington/Tel Aviv. The same people running stuff back then are running stuff today.

Nearly all of the great Bob Marleys lyrics were prophetic. To me one of my favorites is. Bob Marley - Babylon System

'Cause now the fire is out of control,
Panic in the city, wicked weeping for their gold!
Everywhere this fiyah is burning,
Destroying and melting their gold,
Destroying and waisting their souls.

The fire thats out of control is this current economic "situation" and the wars in the world. The panic is everyone only caring about themsevles and how its effecting them. Its funny how bad things have gotten and still all our society cares about is sex, alchoul, and watching television and movies. Take away there means to get those 3 things... I mean if you dont feed a pig for a few days it will eat nearly ANYTHING.

The thing is though. No amount of anything we do is going to change these events. Its going to only get worse. My advice comes in the form of another song. Israel Vibrations - Middle East.

Until we find
A way to move yah
Our love for each other
Will have to improove
This ya roots rock reggae
Got the groove, yah
You better take warning
No time to loose, wo yeah
Watch the middle east
It start from there
This ya third world slaughter
Headin' for the west frontier, yah
Until we find a way
To leave the west, o yes
Our love for each other
Must be the strongest
So much doctrine
So much opinion, o yes
But it's One Jah, One Glory
The Highest Region

The hate we've sown has come home in the night. (Malcolm X)

All the actions we've done around the world (the hate) is now coming back to bite us in the night (during a very bad time).

Don't really know what the point of all of this was. Just live right and not let the events around you effect you too much.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Banned

if u smoke alot of pots before u listen its like he predicted the last 40 years, that is my theory

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/87X2TV_Fkj4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Orc

Lumie needs to school some bitches up in here.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

It's all about the banking. Medevial church laws basically prohibited christians from making loans with interest, so the Jewish people were the only ones who could, and they got rich off it, and then everyone got pissed off.

Then families like the Rothchild's started owning everything and funding wars, often both sides. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothsch...iracy_theories

Even the Vatican is pushing this now:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...45887020111024
Old 03-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"House Bans Gay Unions" is a much funnier alternative if applied as the title of that photo.
late

but Lol karox
Old 03-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Old 03-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Old 03-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

I think thats the problem with our media today..

people think going to war is bombing some place lol

its not a war imo unless you got boots on the ground

and i dont consider an assassination attempt a war either... it might be an act of war but its not a war.. no more than a battle is a war..

its just one part of a drawn out conflict.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Orc

Truth, your signature is epic!
Closed Thread