Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Location: Cornfields in nebraska ya im a child of the corn asshole
Send a message via AIM to Odds_against_me Send a message via MSN to Odds_against_me
Default Been here since launch just WIPE everything

IF people came to play and want this shit gone.......WIPE THE DAMNED SERVER im tired of this cheating/hacking/exploit bullshit get over it youve gotten that far this quick do it again rework do an XP boost for a weekend or something to compensate but fuck man im tired of this influx of plat the economy is screwed just get it over with
Old 07-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Where do you think the "influx" of plat is coming from?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Odds_against_me Send a message via MSN to Odds_against_me

who the fuck knows but the dingleberrys doing this shit but all i know is prices have been outrageioussince people were able to farm shit as well as having massive amounts of plat durring the first few weeks people were lvl 50 a month in as well so WIPE THE SHIT * this is all the shit I remember from launch*
Old 07-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Lol, this "WIPE IT ALL" poster looks like a very mad returning player who fell way behind. Economy is looking healthier post patch, prices are decent.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, this "WIPE IT ALL" poster looks like a very mad returning player who fell way behind. Economy is looking healthier post patch, prices are decent.
I think you are right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Kobold

Umm I've actually been active since launch GG tho nice try
Old 07-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Kobold

I've seen everything go down on this server buddys this has been on going for awhile and wont stop unless its a fresh start and of course some people who care way to much are going to get butt hurt about the proposition I understand it all the hard work and effort put in to this server etc etc etc Me to I'm pissed off as well but only way to level the playing field is to do a reset I wana have fun again and not have to worry about an item im buying in EC is Duped or releated to this shit in anyway cause as they said you get it its AYOR pretty much no matter what
Last edited by Odds_against_me; 07-16-2013 at 10:26 PM..
Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Fire Giant

Economy is fair, it is easy enough to level up and earn money. I don't know what you think is so outrageous
Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

Reset poster #43929433, Nilbog and others running the project have repeatedly said a server wipe would NEVER happen. I've seen it from posts and heard them say it in vent meetings etc. multiple times since I started here early on in server history. If you've been active on this server for this long, like you said you have, you should know this as well.

A fresh relaunch of a 2nd P99 blue server in the future though? Probably possible...
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

The playing field should not be level, inequality is supposed to exist and will continue to exist. WTF are you talking about?
Closed Thread