Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct. That's a good start, do your own research, watch the videos and make your own conclusions, unlike the rest of these clowns trying to hijack another thread for their epeen society.
We did make our own conclusions. And they were that you're an idiot and reptiles don't actually rule the earth.

Or by "make your own conclusions" did you actually mean "make conclusions that align with my conclusions"?
Old 04-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did make our own conclusions. And they were that you're an idiot and reptiles don't actually rule the earth.
You got proof they don't tho?
Old 04-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
History channel has been a success.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Banned

cannot close your mind to possibilities
Old 04-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cannot close your mind to possibilities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's no proof or disproof depending on how you engage the question. it's much the same with whether or not someone does or doesn't think (and how they concluded the notion to themselves) that there are reptilian aliens controlling the world.

the whole theory is dependent on a near infinite source of energy in order to travel the distances, an incredible amount of resources needed to build such a vessel, and the entire notion dependent upon a view of the celestial sphere as a two dimensional object.

stars in the Orion constellation:
ly= light year(s) or the distance that light travels in one julian year

distance of a light year = 9460730472580800 metres (exactly)
≈ 5.878625 trillion miles

Rigel - 772
Betelgeuse - 643
Bellatrix - 243
Mintaka - 900
Alnilam - 1359
Alnitak - 800
Saiph - 724

if anything the naysayers like myself are telling you to clean up your theory because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. there is a lack of technological investigation along with a lack of consideration of astronomical travel.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 04-12-2014 at 02:08 PM..
Old 04-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Serious question here Scrooge gonna try to not sound like an ass but I'm not sure I can with this topic.

Did you hear about it and immediately believe it?

Did you just see a video and say OMG?

What exactly made you say This is real?

I see it and its straight fantasy, in my mind its absolute absurdity. You see it as real, I must be missing something that you are seeing. Please try to tell me what made you believe it besides these videos because that can't be it.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see it and its straight fantasy, in my mind its absolute absurdity. You see it as real, I must be missing something that you are seeing. Please try to tell me what made you believe it besides these videos because that can't be it.
Well considering you don't think God exists and you believe that the Universe just shit itself out of nothingness. Then some how nothing miraculously turned into ultra complex systems and that DNA which contains billions of lines of computer like code some how programmed itself without help of any kind. I have no choice but to say your mind doesn't work correctly and that you're incapable of intelligent and logical thought processes.

Not only do several video's show blatantly obvious evidence of these beings existence but if you study history at all(which I know for a fact you do not), you would see the overwhelmingly recurring theme of these beings found within every single ancient civilization. It's such a recurring theme that it's survived thousands of years to this very day and you even play a game that borrows these stories from history.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by valarmorghulis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well considering you don't think God exists and you believe that the Universe just shit itself out of nothingness. Then some how nothing miraculously turned into ultra complex systems and that DNA which contains billions of lines of computer like code some how programmed itself without help of any kind. I have no choice but to say your mind doesn't work correctly and that you're incapable of intelligent and logical thought processes.

Not only do several video's show blatantly obvious evidence of these beings existence but if you study history at all(which I know for a fact you do not), you would see the overwhelmingly recurring theme of these beings found within every single ancient civilization. It's such a recurring theme that it's survived thousands of years to this very day and you even play a game that borrows these stories from history.
you're retarded
Last edited by Ahldagor; 04-12-2014 at 04:39 PM..
Old 04-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're retarded
And you had to edit a post in which you only wrote two words. Now THAT'S fucking retarded.
Closed Thread