Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.autofire claims are a joke. If your internet sucks, make friends with someone who has a solid connection
okay, if not autofire than he with lowest ping wins?

It's still putting FTE at an unfair advantage in some sense

I can't imagine Europa having the best connections ever.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Dunno so far ive liked mine the best lol gives 1 week of free full competition between everyone. Gives 3 weeks, where big guilds will have to decide what items are really needed. Jeremy i think you fail to realize TMO will adhere to what the server decides or TMO will not raid, its really that simple, but people are trying to make systems that work both for competition and sharing. VP should be included in this. It is still raid mobs.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We never needed autofire to win fte..on noble or anything else. All you do is make a hotkey x 5 that does /tar whatever and make the other 5 slots an instant click dispell stick. Then you target nothing and spam the shit out of your keyboard for a minute or two. This method is how you get fte...autofire claims are a joke. If your internet sucks, make friends with someone who has a solid connection
Is it reasonable to anyone that 20-100 people face roll their keyboards for minutes, if not hours, at a time not to kill the boss, but only to attempt to get that sweet yellow FTE text for an opportunity to engage?
Old 12-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

I would think you of all people would support classic timers and removal of variance
Old 12-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

I am 100% for the reduction or removal variance.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We know this is in BDA's interest. Fortunately, none of the top3 guilds support this. Time to get real, BDA, or get ignored.
lol
Old 12-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The only thing TMO wants (or at least Jeremy) is to be allowed to raid what they want and the guilds who are close to them or want similar targets (BDA/Taken) to be required to kill less targets so those guilds who do not even participate in the raid scene can have a chance.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm accounting for 3 guilds that don't like your dumb idea.

We fully intend to work with the other smaller more reasonable guilds to find something that they think is fair too.
5-6 guilds now.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Look, I really want to make this better for the nonhardcores here. But if a small faction of people is going to cockblock progress because they're not getting exactly what they want, and want to turn this into a "collecting votes" sort of situation, they're going to be sorely disappointed.

If you want to play hardball.... I'm game. There's a better way, though.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm very curious what your plan is Jeremy to make things better for the non hardcore. Because everything I've seen you post thus far continues to allow you to have complete control of the top end and everyone below you share the lesser stuff.
Closed Thread